Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...

A/N: This chapter's concept was requested by CharlemagneDiaz via Messages. As I've said before, I felt really encouraged by their positive words. (I gotchu and I hope this was worth the wait) I'd also like to shoutout Monhoo5, Elpegasus, and WilderAbelSnchezSnch. Thank all of you readers for your support. Don't forget to vote on this chapter and comment. And last but not least, if you like short scary stories then read my story, The Attack Of The Human Spider. Other than that, enjoy the chapter...

By early August, you and your friends were back at Canterlot High for the start of your senior year of high school. Cindy Moon was back from her trip to New York City and the East Coast. 

It was lunchtime and you were finishing a conversation with your brother.

Y/N: "It's great we finally got around to fixing the horse part of the statue. It means so much to me, so I'm ecstatic that it's back to normal again."

Paul nods and takes a sip of his apple juice. He was wearing dark gray glasses, a purple polo shirt, and light blue jeans. Pinkie Pie, who was wearing a pink crop top, white undershirt, and blue shorts, speaks to you, Paul, and the rest of the HuMane 7 at your lunch table.

Pinkie Pie: "Oookay everybody! Today's the first day of our senior year of high school!" She squeezes between Paul and Twilight. " So we gotta' be impulsive in all the right ways. That means trying out for the school plays, the musicals, the sports teams..." 

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I am trying out for soccer, basketball, and volleyball." She interrupts with a smirk.

Pinkie Pie: "...and we've got nothing to lose! We should go to as many games, concerts, or whatever school events suit us. Some of the most exciting high school moments happen while standing in the student section of sports games and singing the school song!" She continues.

Rarity: "There are also dances! We can attend as a group of friends to the Fall Formal, Spring Fling, and Senior Prom. Oh, we are bound to look fabulous!"

Paul: "We'll also need to make resumes. It may not be as exciting but it's just as important. 

Sci-Twi: "And that's because we ALL need to start preparing ourselves mentally, physically, and emotionally for college."

Cindy Moon: "Especially taking AP or honors classes, but also take choir, art, mythology, jewelry making, or whatever fun classes pique our interests."

Fluttershy: "Plus, stay out of the drama. We need to clear our lives of any toxic relationships and focus on building healthy, lasting friendships!"

Sunset Shimmer: "Senior pictures! Because we'll need something to put on our grad invites, AND these pictures will be fun to look back on in future years. That's why I'm becoming the president of the yearbook club with Rarity as my vice president."

Pinkie Pie: "And I can't wait to throw some graduation parties! Attending grad parties is a great way to support your peers and your friends."

Applejack: "We should volunteer fer stuff too! It's easy tah find opportunities tah improve yer community."

Rainbow Dash: "There's also making a bunch of lasting memories and having a good time. Enjoy Canterlot City!"

Cindy Moon: "Especially if one of us is leaving the city for college."