Chapter 29 - Welcome To Camp Everfree

Several weeks after your first date, you were standing next to Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer in your Spider-Man suit in front of the school. It was before school and you were helping to pass out flyers for Adoption Week at the animal shelter. Hundreds of students were gathered around you asking for autographs, pictures, and flyers.

Y/N: "Come to the Animal Rescue Center this week and adopt an adorable pet." You took a picture of two fangirls and gave them flyers which made them squeal. "You look like you could use a pet, maybe a spider." You told a guy as you gave him an autograph and Fluttershy handed him a flyer.

???: "Spida-Man! How am I glad to meet you."

You saw Fluttershy facepalm and turned to see who had talked to you.

Y/N: "Wuh?"

Zephyr Breeze: "Name's Zephyr Breeze, hotshot." He took a selfie with you and took a flyer from Fluttershy. "Thanks, big sis. Anyways, Spider-Man, how do you get all the ladies to like you?"

Y/N: "I uh--"

Zephyr Breeze: "Cause do you see that girl over there with the rainbow hair?" He pointed to Rainbow Dash who was talking to the CMC's by the school entrance.

Y/N: "What about her?" You questioned.

Zephyr Breeze: "She's pretty much obsessed with me but, she won't ever hang out with me. Do you have a solution?"

Zephyr was busy looking at his fingernails while you rolled your eyes and winked at Fluttershy.

She giggled while you cleared your throat.

Y/N: "The only solution I have is to show her you're a hard worker and that you're good to your sister. If a girl sees that you respect and love your sister, you'll have a better chance at getting her. I think. Another tip..." *sniff* "...get some of Jack Pot's signature cologne. Whatever scent you have going on is a bit musty, dude."

Zephyr Breeze looked at you with a raised eyebrow and thought about your advice. He sniffed his armpits and cringed slightly before talking to you.

Zephyr Breeze: "You, Spida-Man, are the man. Thanks." 

He grabbed Fluttershy by the arm and gave her stack of flyers to you.

Y/N: "Wait, wait, what are..."

Zephyr Breeze: "Just need to borrow Fluttershy for a bit. Bye!"

You looked at Fluttershy with apologetic eyes while she looked nervously as Zephyr strutted towards Rainbow Dash. You shrugged at Sunset Shimmer and saw that the next person in line was someone you had seen around CHS and even talked to during passing periods, classes, and lunch.

 You shrugged at Sunset Shimmer and saw that the next person in line was someone you had seen around CHS and even talked to during passing periods, classes, and lunch