David Request For @Davidsmate24

I sat on the couch in the middle of the cave absolutely exhausted. It has been a week since mine and David's son y/s/n (your sons name) came into this world and trust me it has been a hell of a lot harder than I thought it would be but I wouldn't change it for the world. I had little y/s/n in my arms fast asleep which I was happy about because it meant that I finally got piece and quiet.

"Hey David." I say looking at my husband who is currently perched on his wheelchair. "What's up?" David asks looking at me in the messy state that I was in. "Do you think that you could take him for a little while so I could take a shower and make myself look presentable?" I asked hoping that he would say yes. "Of course Y/n." David said walking over to me and picking our baby out of my arms ever so gently as if this little being in his arms was the most fragile item to ever exist on this planet.

"Thank you babe." I said and gave David a kiss on the cheek before walking over my closet so that I could grab a new pair of clothes to wear. Stepping into the shower was the most amazing feeling ever, it felt so nice on my exhausted body and I wish that I could have stayed in there all day but I knew that I had to go back to my two loves. I quickly changed and brushed my hair and styled it into a side ponytail that hung over my left shoulder.

I opened the bathroom door and stopped in my tracks when I heard a delicate voice echo through the cave. "Hush little baby don't say a word, daddy's going buy you a mocking bird." My eyes started to tear up when I realized that it was David singing to our son. I peeked my head into the main part of the cave to get a better look, and when I did I saw that David was gently rocking y/s/n as he walked around singing to him to get him to sleep again.

After he fell asleep David walked slowly into the newborns little nursery so that he could lay him down in the crib. When he placed him in the crib, he took a seat in one of the rocking chairs that was placed in the nursery so that he could watch y/s/n as he slept.

I walked through the door and took a seat on David's lap with a smile on my face. "Do you know how cute you are?" I asked him while looking into his beautiful icy blue eyes. "I'm not cute at all." David said as he gave you a confused look. "Yeah you are honey, especially when you sing to y/s/n." I responded causing David's eyes to shoot up to mine. "You heard that?" he asked with a bit of an embarrassed blush on his face. I nodded my head in affirmation right before he said "You probably think I went soft." with a sad look on his face. "No I don't think you went soft, the only thing that I could think about is how much more I love you." I said and wrapped my arms around David's neck so that I could place a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you too." David said and pulled me into a passionate kiss again as we sat next to our love of our life that was wrapped in a little red blanket and sleeping peacefully on his back.

I hope that you liked this! Make sure to keep requesting stuff for me to do in this book!