Marko

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Come on it's so simple just jump down and grab onto the bar." Marko says trying to get you to hang on the bridge with the rest of the guys. "I'm not so sure this is a good idea isn't there another step involved in this?" I ask Marko knowing that there was always the rule that you had to be a half vampire first in order to do this. "No no no this is most definately the time to do this." Marko reassured and I went with knowing that Marko never lied to me.

I stepped and looked down the gap in the bridge and saw the other guys flailing their legs and arms around in the fog. My nerves were still heightened but when Marko smiled at me, I finally worked up enough confidence to jump down. I grabbed onto the cool railings, and very soon after Marko did the same laughing as he jumped down. The boys were all laughing but I was kind of freaking out because I didn't know what I would do if I couldn't hold on any longer.

My hands started slipping and I yelled to Marko "I'm slipping!" with a look of panic on my face. "Don't worry about if you fall it's no biggy." Marko responded continuing to mess around. Before I could climb up onto the bridge again, my hands completely slipped off and I went plummetting

Marko's P.O.V.

"Marko what are you doing?!?" David yelled to me. "What do you mean?" I responded not seeing the issue. "Bro did you have a brain tumor for breakfast? Y/n isn't a half vampire yet, she's gonna die if you don't get her!" Paul responded frantically.

I felt my heart race faster and faster as I realized my big mistake. Before I could even think about what I was doing, I let go of the rail and flew down trying to look for her but it was hard to do so since there was a thick layer of fog everywhere. I reached the ground without finding her and at this point I was absolutely terrified. I just let my mate die from a stupid mistake and now there was no chance I was going to be able to live with myself.

I wasn't really paying attention but just as I hit the ground the other three guys came after, looking at me with shock in their eyes. I ran all around the small bank of water that was underneath the bridge and looked anywhere and everywhere for Y/n. That was when I saw something laying on the ground.

"Oh no, no, no." I muttered to myself as I saw Y/n's y/hc hair floating upon the surface of the water. I took her body in my arms and tried my best to listen for her heartbeat, I wasn't able to hear it's constant steady beat and that shattered my heart. "I'm so stupid, this is all my fault how could I have let her do this!" I yell with tears streaming down my face. I rested my head on the top of hers and rocked back and forth about to have a massive breakdown.

"I think she still has a heartbeat." David said causing my head to jolt up from Y/n's body. "Try and turn her it may work bro." Paul said and without hesitation I gently bit her neck to turn her into one of us.

We all sat there in silence, the small creeks water gently flowing around our feet, waiting for her to flutter her gorgeous eyes open. I placed a soft kiss on her lips again, and this time I could have sworn that her head moved to the side a little bit. I jolted my head up from her body and said "Y/n?" in a hopeful voice. "M-m-Marko?" her soft lips said in a raspy voice. "Yes baby?" I asked pulling her into a tight hug. "I l-l-love you s-s-so much." Y/n said with a calm look on her face. "I love you more than you could even know." I responded and with that, all of us made our way back to our motorcycles that were parked on the bridge.

I know now that I have to do everything in my power to make sure that Y/n is safe, I don't know what I would do with myself if I ever lost her.