Part 2 For @Davidsmate24

After our son fell into a deep sleep, me and David made our way from the nursery to our bedroom which was seeming more and more inviting as time went on. "I don't think I have ever been this tired." I tell my husband as I crawled into bed putting the warm covers softly over my worn out body. "Same here I'm exhausted." David said as he climbed into his side of the bed and mirrored my action of putting on the covers. I moved my body closer to his so that I could not only feel his warmth, but so that I could hear his heartbeat and let it lull me to sleep.

Before long, the two of us fell into a state of sleep which was much needed. I woke up to see that it was 7:00 p.m. which meant that I had slept a long long time without being woken up by Y/sons/n. I turned to my side and looked to see if David had possibly went over to our child to keep him calm, but I started to freak out when I saw David sleeping next to me. I shook his body gently yet hurriedly to wake him up as I said "Babe wake up, I think somethings wrong with our baby."

His eyes darted open and he sat up saying "Why would something be wrong?" with a worried look on his face. "We have slept for eight hours straight and I haven't heard our baby cry or whine at all." I respond quickly pushing that hair out of my face in a flustered manner. "I'm sure everythings fine, let's go check on him." David said standing up.

I got up to and grabbed Davids hand as the two of us walked down the passage in the cave that led to the baby's room. I walked into the room and looked at the crib hoping that our baby would be laying peacefully on the soft matress. But no, he wasn't there. "David he's gone where is he?!?" I yelled scaredly, panicking that someone took one of the most precious things in my life. "Whoever did this is going to pay!" David yelled as he grabbed my hand and stormed out of the room going straight to the main room hoping that our son was somewhere to be found.

Tears were streaming down my eyes as me and David couldn't find the baby in any one of the unoccupied rooms. David told me to to sit down on the couch as he went to go check in the other guys' rooms.

After about five minutes, David yelled "Y/n! Come here!" I jumped up with tears streaming down my eyes and walked into the room that Marko stayed in. I looked at David who had calmed down and then looked at Marko was sitting in his bed with my son resting sweetly in his arms. "I'm sorry Y/n, the two of you were sound asleep when I heard Y/sons/n cry so I decided that I would take care of him for you." Marko said holding my son towards me so that I could grab him.

"It's ok, I just got a little worried there that's all." I responded looking at my son in the eyes thankful that he was right here with us. David gave him a look and Marko looked away causing me to feel bad because I knew that he didn't mean any harm, he just wanted to help out.

"Come on David." I said making sure that he came with me when we left the room. We walked back to our bedroom this time with our child in my hands and a smile on my face. I put the baby down in the basonet next to our bed and then turned to David that was still upset.

"How dare he think that he could just take our baby without our permission." David angrily hissed turning to me for my opinion. "Babe, he wasn't trying to scare us." I told David trying to make him calm down. "But-." He started off, but before he was able to say another word, I placed a quick kiss on his lips in order to make him shut up.

He looked at me for a second and then just smiled at me as he got up to go and hold the baby. "I'm sorry for loosing my temper." David said while looking at our son. "It's fine babe." I responded and the two of us lounged around for the rest of the day having fun with our most prized possesion.

I hope that you enjoyed this imagine! Also I love this picture so much lmao