David

You had just ridden your motorcycle into the town of Santa Carla after deciding that this might be the only place that you could fit in.

Parking your bike at the outskirt of the boardwalk, you looked around at the bustling crowds that were all around you.

You scanned this crowd acknowleding the fact that this place is perfect for you, when all of a sudden you locked eyes with a stranger sitting on his motorcyle across the way from you.

You felt electricity flow through your body and you couldn't help but feel curious about this man sitting there.

Revving his engine, he made his way to you until he parked his bike right in front of yours.

"You new here?" the man asked as you as you looked into his icy blue eyes.

"Uh-Yeah I am just got here right now actually." You respond pushing a piece of your hair behind your ear.

The man smirked at you before saying "Welcome to Santa Carla, my name is David." and sticking out his hand for you to shake it.

You shook his hand politely and told him "My name is Y/n." with a smile plastered on your face.

"Well I hope to see you around Y/n." David says while putting his hands into his trench coats pockets.

"I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow night." You say before the man turns around and starts to walk in the same direction that he came.

You had successfully hid your blush this whole time so when he left, you could instantly feel your cheeks warm up and turn a rosy shade.