Paul Request For @LostGirl_emofreak

3rd Person P.O.V.

A girl laid on the side of the road bruised, battered, and bloodied after a group of surf nazis jumped her for the nonexistent amount of money that she had in her wallet. Her chest rose up and down slowly, as she was in a state of unconsciousness that she had never felt before.

"Hey Paul what is that over there?" Marko asked as the two road there motorcycles down the streets of Santa Carla. Paul turned his head in the direction trying to scope out whatever was over there. "Oh shit I think it's a person." Paul exclaimed causing the two boys to pull over to the side of the raod and check it out. They both stepped off of their bikes and stood over the body that was laying motionless in front of them.

"She's still breathing, I think that we should take her back to the cave." Paul said gently picking up the body. "Are you sure we shouldn't just take her to the hospital, she looks really young and maybe she has parents." Marko said questioning Paul. Paul shook his head and said "I think its best to just bring her to the cave besides if she did have parents why the hell would they let her be out at 12:30 p.m. walking in the darkness." Paul responded. "Ok fine, but she's going on your bike." Marko said walking back to his parked bike.

Paul brought her back to his bike and placed her in front of him so that she wouldn't fall off the back. The whole way back to the cave Y/n still didn't show any signs of life other than the fact that she was breathing. She never opened her eyes, said a word, or moved any part of her body. Paul felt kind of bad to be honest but he didn't want to show anyone how he felt so he just kept quiet and hoped that this girl would be okay.

When the trio pulled up to the cave on their bikes and made their way inside, mulitple pairs of eyes watched their every move. Paul ignored them though, taking the girl straight to the room that he would hangout in. Grabbing a couple of pillows and blankets, he tried to make the girl as comfortable as possible.

The rest of the guys and Star walked into the room looking at the random person laying down in front of them.

"Do you know anything about this girl?" David asked looking at Paul for an answer. "No I don't know anything about her, but she needs help." Paul exclaimed hoping that David would know what to do. "I think you need to turn her." David expressed causing Paul to give him a unsure look.

He was torn inside, part of him wanted to make sure that she could stay human so that she could live her normal life, but then a part of him also knew that staying alive as a vampire would be a hell of a lot better than being dead.

Marko handed the bottle full of blood to Paul, who therefore gently poured the liquid into the girls mouth.

Once the rest of everybody left the room, the night went by very slowly and Paul got more and more anxious as the mystery girl never woke up or made any movements.

Eventually he started to drift off to sleep, but before he was able to find a complete and deep slumber, he was awoken by the worried voice of a young girl. His eyes shot open and he looked at the girl calmly with a small smile on his face trying to creep her out too much.

"Who are you!?" the girl exclaimed unsure of the situation that was unfolding. "My name is Paul what's yours?" Paul asked feeling something strange as he looked at the girl. The girl looked at him for a second before responding to his question by saying "My name is Y/n where am I?" Paul gave Y/n another smile before saying "You are in my room, me and a buddy of mine found you lying on the side of the road unconscious so we decided to take you here to help you."

Y/n slowly nodded her head slowly and as she did so she turned to Paul curious and asked "Why do I feel so weird?" with a worried expression on her face. "Um it's probably just the fact that you got the shit beaten out of you." Paul said as he came to the conclusion that this girl must be his mate since he too, is feeling weird.

"I know that you don't feel good but would you mind me asking how old you are?" Paul said trying not to bother the girl too much. "I'm 13, you?." Y/n responded causing Paul to be a little annoyed over the fact that he wouldn't be able to be with his mate yet due to the fact that she was too young. "I'm 18 I should probably help you get back to your family now." (I don't really know with certainty how old he is, so don't come for me if I'm wrong lol) Paul said and the girl nodded.

Paul helped the girl back to her house where she had told him that she lived and he left before anyone could thank him for what he had done. He knew that soon enough he would be able to be with the girl that he would love for all eternity.