𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒

MADELINE'S POV

"episode five - finding frank"

RICK, FAITH, CARMEN AND I HAD ALL GONE TO FRANKS APARTMENT. We hadn't heard from him for a while. Faith rang the bell and knocked on the door only to get no response. I leaned into Rick getting tired as Carmen kept calling his number.

"Can we just leave please" Asks Rick "He's not even in"

Faith turns to us "He's avoiding us" She turns back to the door, pounding on it "Frank! Frank are you in there?"

"Still going straight through to voice mail" Carmen tell us.

Rick signs and gently grabs my hand "I ain't doing this, come on Mads" Faith and Carmen also follow.

"Faith" I begin "When's the last time you even saw him?"

"Two, three weeks ago? Maybe more"

I notice that Rick has stopped walking. I follow his gaze and see him looking up directly at Franks flat. Looking around, I notice that there's metal stairs on the outside of the building leading straight to that floor.

It seems as if Rick had got the same idea as me and he walked over to them and started to climb them. He peers through the window and comes back down "Flats empty; no ones there"

"Has he moved?" I question "Surely he would have told us"

"Are you sure you got the right flat?" Faith asks him.

"Yeah it definitely is" I tell her "I remember ages ago, when he first got the flat, he invited Liam and I over. Liam never replied or showed up though" I finish trailing off.

Walking back onto the street, we are greeted by a scary looking bloke with a large black dog. Rick instantly pulls me towards him.

"Do you know a Frank Matthews?" The mans asks.

Rick furrows his eyebrows "Who's asking?"

"When you see him, tell him i want my money"

"Money?" Faith questions "What money? Where is he"

The man turns to her "That's what i would like to know"

"Where'd you get that chain?" Rick asks pointing at him. The man snarls and walks off ignoring the question.

"Franks in trouble" Carmen finishes.

•_~~_•

We return back home and immediately tell Mike what happened and what we had seen.

Waiting nervously in the living room, Mike walks in causing us to all stand and go towards him.

"Have you spoken to the social worker?" Faith immediately asks.