𝘎𝘖𝘖𝘋𝘉𝘠𝘌 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘠 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙

MADELINE'S POV

"episode thirteen - goodbye tracy beaker"

IT WAS OFFICIALLY TRACY'S LAST COUPLE DAYS AT THE DUMPING GROUND. She had finally become a proper care worker and employed by another care home.

We do set up a party in the living room to celebrate Tracy's last day when she walks in.

"Can't Believe I'm a qualified care worker now" She breathes out "and I can't believe I'm really going"

"I can't believe anyone else would hire you" Sapphire jokes.

"It's going to be really sad leaving you guys, but I'm excited too. it's going to be a big challenge but" Tracy pauses as another woman arrives and stands next to her "everyone, this is Melanie. my replacement, who starts tomorrow"

Tracy comes up to cut the cake that we prepared.

"Make a wish" Frank tells her.

"The One thing I wish for is for all of our dreams to come true" She cuts the first slice and Tyler immediately grabs it with his bare hands.

"Pig" I mumble leaning against Rick. Jody shoves Tyler for taking the first piece who falls into Mike accidentally spilling his drink all over him.

everyone gets a piece of cake when we hear a crash from behind us. We turn around and see Jody laying on the floor. Sapphire runs a lot to get Mike as Tracy goes to Jody's side asking if she can hear her.

"She's stop breathing!" Tracy exclaims and panic instantly overwhelms me and i turn my body in Ricks who instantly wraps his arms around me.

"I've got it!" Sapphire runs in with Mike and an Eppy pen. She passes The Eppy pen to Melanie and Tracy goes to call an ambulance.

Melanie injects Jody with the Eppy pen and after a few seconds Jody wakes up and everyone simultaneously let out a sigh of relief. everyone starts to congratulate Melanie as Tracy comes back in the room.

•_~~_•

The next morning the children had all gathered in the attic to discuss Tracy's last day

"But it's Tracy's last day, she'll expect us to be sad" Tee points out.

"Well we can't be. We need to give her happy sendoff" Rick argues.

Carmen looks up "But then she'll think that we don't care about her"

"I don't think she'll ever think like that. Especially after everything she's done for us" I tell her " Plus if we're sad Tracy will probably start feeling guilty and then she won't leave at all. That's The way Tracy is"

"Jeff's sad about Tracy"

"We'll all are" Rick agrees "But we won't tell her"

That plan did not end up going very well. A heated argument broke out in the living room which was broken up by Melanie.

"right so all of you agree to do something, but some of you don't wanna do anymore?" She clears up "Look Who you tell me about it then maybe I can meet you up in the middle" We all stay quite "Harry"

"Jeff-"

"Talks to much" Frank interrupts.

We eventually decide to tell Melanie the reason that I'm pretty sure she figured it out on her own anyway.

"I know that you're going to miss Tracy, and I get why you don't wanna tell her." She begins " but it's okay to be sad about it because it means you care about them and I've had an idea about how you can show Tracy that without saying it so she knows how much she is meant, to all of you"

•_~~_•

Tracy and Sapphire had gone to Saff's old apartment to take some pictures for a protest. Mike had gone to get them when the ceiling collapse on top of him causing in to break his leg and have several cuts along his face. Luckily the injuries weren't fatal so he would make a speedy recovery.

The idea Melanie came up with was to give Tracy a scrapbook of memories so she won't forget about us.

"Speech! Speech! Speech!" We all encouraged.

" i'll keep this one short because I kind of did one already and I want some cake this time" She jokes whilst crying "Guys I don't know what to say, knowing you all, watching you grow up. it's been amazing, scary at times but amazing and I wouldn't of missed it for the world"

everyone was either crying or had tears in their eyes as we performed a group hug.

We will miss you Tracy Beaker.

740 words

AUTHORS NOTE
sorry for the short chapter but this episode did mainly focus on Tracy, for obvious reasons lol