𝘚𝘜𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘙 𝘏𝘖𝘓𝘐𝘋𝘈𝘠

MADELINE'S POV

"episode nine - summer holiday"

A SUMMEE HOLIDAY IN THE COUNTRY SIDE. What could possibly go wrong? Well, with members of the dumping ground. A lot.

Tyler, Rick, Lily, Carmen and I were having a water fight when we noticed Tracy sat down writing. I shush the others and point towards Tracy. We creep over and aim our guns to fire.

"Get out of here!"

We hear a shout as several sheep run out of the house with an angry owner following them.

Well, as well as the sheep, we were kicked out of the cottage. We all collected our stuff and made our way back into the minibus.

"Who ever is responsible own up" An angry Mike demands. "Come in, which idiot let the sheep out of the field and into the house?"

Tee raises her hand "They followed me, i didn't mean to leave the gate open"

"I hope you understand the consequences of you actions young lady"

"I really do" She whispers as we all scramble onto the bus.

Once back at the Dumping ground, i find myself with nothing to do. I drag myself to the kitchen.

"Tracyyy" I whine "I'm bored"

"Well i'm making food, you can help"

I look at her with a raised eyebrow "Fine"

After a few minutes Tee comes in.

"Do you want to help us cook?" Tracy asks.

"Not really" Tee replies with tears in her eyes.

"Hayfever?" Tee nods.

"Come on Tee, give us a hand. Times like these it's better to be doing something" I tell her.

"Don't you hate me"

I chuckle "No, I don't hate you. I know you didn't mean any harm. Plus, there will be other holidays. Anyway, you can start on by chopping the peppers"

"How many?"

"I don't know, ask Tracy"

"Doesn't matter" Tracy says "They're sweet so just put them all in"

Everyone sat down at the table with plates in front of them.

"Look we are sat down together enjoying a nice hot meal" Mike states.

"Not on holiday" Elektra adds and i kick her under the table.

"Yes I know but we're trying to find another one"

"Can it be in a desert island?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah or around a pool?" Carmen adds "With sun loungers and cocktails"