𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘓 𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘋𝘈𝘝𝘐𝘚

MADELINE'S POV

"episode six - the real faith davis"

DESPITE THE AWKWARDNESS BETWEEN US, I STILL SPENT MAJORITY OF MY TIME WITH RICK. As of now we were sat on the pool table watching Faith look at all her donations for a half marathon she wants to take part in. I'm personally more of a sprinter so the idea of this sounds dreadful to me.

"Woah that's a lot of donations" Rick comments

Faith turns back to us "Who even are all these people?"

The donations count was currently at £1,327.50 and there is now way it could just be from the residence within the Dumping ground.

Faith, Rick and I all go to the kitchen where everyone else is sat at the table. They start to drumroll as we reveal the total of donations.

"One thousand three hundreds and twenty seven pounds and fifty pence" I reveal and everyone starts cheering.

"And the half marathon isn't until tomorrow so you could raise even more" Mike adds

"We are all so proud of you babes" Gina gushes to Faith.

Jody turns around "That fifty pence was me!"

"What I can't work out is how we managed to raise so much" Faith exclaims.

Mike gives a guilty look to Gina.

"Mike?"

"Well Gina and I put the word out to all of our colleagues and to everyone we know"

"And when we told them you were raising money for the NOSCC.." Gina continues

"What better causes then a children's charity" Mike finishes

"Thank you, thank both of you, thank all of you!" Faith begins "I'm just running on the day which is what I love"

"Yeah and it's only a half marathon" Johnny adds causing everyone to turn around at him confused "Well it's not a full one is it? It can't be that hard"

"I would sell a limb to see Johnny try and run a half marathon" I tell everyone.

The door bell rings "Oh that must be the new girl"

"i'll get it" Tee stands up and goes to the door with Gina.

It wasn't the new girl. It was the police looking for Faith. Carmen and Elektra just came into the living room to tell everyone.

"Faiths been nicked! They're arresting her now" Carmen signals to us to follow her which we do.

We arrive just-in-time to see Faith walk out with the police.

"She's been arrested hasn't she!" Elektra exclaims to Mike who shushes us

"Quite! Faith has not been arrested, she's not in any trouble"