𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘓𝘠 𝘍𝘜𝘕𝘕𝘠

MADELINE'S POV

"episode eleven - seriously funny"

ELEKTRA WAS TRYING TO CREATE A SONG AND A BAND. She is currently in Rick's room with her notepad and Rick is sat on his bed with his guitar. Elektra and I are facing him sat on two chairs in front of the window.

Rick reads Elektra's lyrics "Say something" Elektra asks.

"Well this i just go the top of my head" Rick picks up his guitar and starts playing "Sometime I can't see the light, is that why it's always a fight"

His singing was bloody awful and i was going to tell him "Rick i'm sorry but your singing was bloody awful"

"What do you think?" He asks Elektra.

"You're fired"

The wooden chair room which I was sitting on was starting to become uncomfortable so I moved to sit on Rick's bed as he goes over to his record player and puts on a song.

"This is how it should sound" he talks over the song "Just listen, it builds. There. We need percussion, maybe a piano for the melody"

"Well what are we waiting for?" Elektra smiles a genuine smile.

I notice a few of Rick's records on the floor and make a mental note to pick them up soon.

Rick sits back down and tries to do some more singing. I will admit that is slightly better then his first attempt. We are suddenly interrupted when a water balloon hits the back of Elektra's head and drenched her. Some of its spraying on me.

Elektra and I immediately stand up and go to the window.

We look down and see Tyler and some other dumping ground members in the garden smiling up at the window.

"Tyler!" Elektra yells and he starts laughing.

"You won't be laughing when I come down there and punch you so hard that you become partially paralysed" I threaten him and see him gulp.

Elektra moves away from the window and I hear a crunch so I turn around. Elektra had stood on Ricks records that were laying on the floor. The ones I said I was going to pick up.

Rick lifts up the records and takes them out only to reveal that they were completely broken into pieces. Elektra has guilt written all over her face but I don't blame her because she didn't know they were there and plus it was the heat of the moment thing because of Tyler.

Rick on the other hand looks devastated.

Rick tells Elektra and I to leave his room and we both go downstairs and tell Mike and Gina what happened.

Gina calls everyone into the living room. Elektra and I stand together at the back leaning on the pool table as the others filter in.

"Right come on, I warned you didn't I" Gina tells them "You mess with water bombs, you face the consequences"