𝘐 𝘏𝘈𝘝𝘌 𝘈 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔

MADELINE'S POV

"episode eight - i have a dream"

IT WAS THAT TIME OF THE DAY WHERE RICK AND I HAVE TO DO CHORES. On the top of today's list was washing or clothes which is exactly what we are doing. Shoving both our washing into the same machine.

Just as we close the door on Faith walks in. "Too late" Rick smirks.

"It's not even a full load" Faith exasperates.

"Well i'm not having-" Rick looks at Faith washing currently in her hands. He spots her bra that's sticking out of the pile "I'm not having that in with mine"

"Well i'm sure Mads has put hers in" She glares at him.

He runs his neck felling slightly uncomfortable which i can't help but laugh at. "Yeah well uh that um that's different" Faith rolls her eyes.

"Get over it" She pushes past him and open the washing machine shoving the pile in. Rick looks annoyed. "What? If it bothers you so much, take them out"

Rick looks at me "Mads can you take it out" I openly laugh.

"For Gods sake Rick, it doesn't matter" and I pull him out of the room with Faith swirly following as Frank barges past.

We grab the washing powers and go back into the room where Frank is stood.

"She is beyond annoying" Rick complains.

Frank looks up "What's she done"

"She wants Mads and I to do her washing for her"

"Oh that is out of order" Frank says and quickly leaves the room.

"Rick" He doesn't reply "Rick" I crouch down to his level and pull his face to look at me "It's okay, calm down" I peck his lips and he returns and stand back up. Not going to lie but it was quite funny saying how much he overreacted about such a small thing.

•_~~_•

Sitting at the kitchen table with Tyler and Rick, we were bored out of our minds. Tyler and I were playing a random game in some paper whist Rick combed his fingers absentmindedly through my hair.

"Is there something wrong with your ears?" Faith interrupts and I look up whist the other two ignore "Why have you not got up and for the washing?"

"Sorry Faith" I tell her "We put it on, you take it off?"

She gives up before any argument and strolls into the washing room. It's not long before we are interrupted again "RICK, MADELINE GET IN HERE"

We glance at each other with slight confusion but obey nonetheless and Tyler tags along. Faith is stood by the dresser with a pink dress.