Chapter 7

That night I lost myself in Hayden. She had to of been with other girls because she know what to do. I finally open my eyes slowly my arms around Haydens waist looking up at the ceiling. I noticed we were on the couch her body almost fully on mine. I smile to myself and then I remember Sam.

"Mmm cutie you were perfect." I hear Hayden say kissing my collar. I smile and then moan slightly. "Whats this mean Carmen." Shit shes one of those who wants a relationship after sleeping together. Like in those movies, the guy and girl tend to have a one night stand and it turns into one of them gets attched and wants a relationship and they tend to live happily ever after in the end. Movies never really been something I liked. They are so prediciable and just to sappy or lovey for me.

"Hayden, I dont know what this is." She just looks at me and laughs like a damn crazy person or like i said something hilarious. "Of course you do baby. We are a couple now." Great this is what I wanted to avoid. "Okay." Is all I manage to say then my phone starts to ring. I hurry up to find it and its Tim.

"Hello asshole." I say smiling alittle moving away from Hayden so she couldnt hear. "Hey littlebit. So Whats up with you and Sam. She texted me last night." I was in shock they despise eachother though. "Um she texted you? Out of all people you?" "Yeah. Im in pretty shock to babe. You need to fix whatever you did before she drives here and hangs out with me!"

I laugh to myself on how much of a girl Tim was being. "Stop being a girl. Ill be right over." I say he just gives me an mhm sound and hangs up.

"Hey I gotta run somewhere. Ill call you later." i say to Hayden. She nods and gets up finds her cloths and leaves.