Chapter 15

After about an hour of sitting silently in the cave across of Sam I look at her and grin standing up. I walk over to her. "Carms?" I pick her up bridal style smiling at her laughing. "Carms! Carmen You better not do it dammit." She says between laughter. I stop right before the falling water looking at her smiling. "And what if I do?" I say keeping my smile. "I will be so. Ahhhhhhh!" She yells as I jump into the water letting her go so i can swim. 

I hear her laughing. "See not so bad. Like when we were kids." I smile turning to face her. "Yeah but we never did this." She says moving close to me. "Do what?" I say more serious now. "This." She pulls me close and kisses me. I kiss her back losing myself in the kiss. I love Sam. I love her and theres nothing that will change that. 

Shes my bestfriend. She knows my deepest secrets, knows my past, knows who i really am. She accepts me for the real me. She never looked differently at me when i tell her something. No one will know me like she knows me. Not even myself will know me. 

I pull away from the kiss smiling at her. This moment is so perfect. We are under a waterfall kissing with such beautiful senary around us. Nothing gets this perfect. This moment right now i dont ever wanna forget. I dont want it to end. "Come over tonight and stay Carms. You have cloths from last time i washed for you." I smile at her and lightly kiss her and nod. 

Once we are at her house we are soaked. She tells her mom im staying tonight and shuts her bedroom door. I walk over to her kissing her pulling her close. I start to lightly pull at her shirt and she notices. I pull it off her gently looking at her. "You're so beautiful." She kisses me and we lose eachother in that. You know in the movie The Lucky One how their first time together was tender full of love, nd perfect. Well that is how this time went. Slow, romanitic, and just perfect. 

When I wake up in the morning I notice we arre late for 1st period. "Sam. Wake up." I say softy. She rolls over and puts her head on my chest and wraps her arms tightly around me. "Carms. Do e have to go?" She says softly. I smile and stoke her hair moving it out of her face. "Sadly yes. Test i science today." I remind her. "Ugh fine." She kisses me then leaves to get ready. I lay in bed for a few more minutes smiling at last nights memory. I finally get up and get ready.