Chapter 19

"Carm.. I.. I." Sam says trying to get me to listen to her. "Okay Samantha. What do you possibly want?!" I say more harsh then i expected. "I'm sorry okay. I fucked up what we had. I shouldn't have done that. Yes im having his kid. But im in love with you Carms. I truly am and I don't wanna lose you."

I just stare at her not knowing what to say. Why did we let this grt so far? Why did I have to fall for her? So many questions and no answers. I dont know what to do. She looks so gorgeous. Well she always does but right now its another side of her I hardly ever see.

"Carms say something please?.." I didnt realize its been about ten minutes of not saying anything. I do the dumbest thing and unthinkable one. I walk close to her. I can feel her breath, smell her perfume, shes so close. I cup her chin and kiss her lightly.

Shes hesitate at first but she finally kisses me back. Wrapping her arms around my neck. I feel a tear fall off her cheek onto mine. I place my hands on her hips pulling away kissing her once more.

"Carms... Whats this mean." She questions me with another tear falling. I wipe away her tear that fell and kiss her forehead. "It means everything is okay. We will talk about everything later okay?" I say kissing her one last time before heading to my last class.

What the hell did i just do....?