Chapter 3

"Shit" I mumbled to myself again quietly finding my cloths, noticing throw up on them. "Hey cutie. Where you going?" Dammit I knew I wasn't quiet enough. "I umm. Did we? I'm sorry." I said not knowing what to say. I'll admit she is gorgeous.

If I knew her and actually knew her name I wouldn't regret this as much as I do. Gosh she is beautiful though. Black long hair thrown up in a perfect bun, makeup still perfect, and curves in all the right places.

"Cutie, we didn't do anything last night if that's what you think. The reason you and I were both naked is cause you got sick on both of us." She paused for a second giggling at my disgusted face. "I helped you out of your clothes and was about to get in clothes myself until you pulled me down and wrapped your arms around my waist not letting go, so I figured I'd just fall asleep here with you." She finished taking a breath finally.

I just looked at her. "Well you gonna let be borrow some clothes so I can go home?" I said smiling sitting next to her watching as she gets up fully naked.

Wow. I thought to myself as I look at her body up and down. "Its rude to stare cutie." She looks over her shoulder winking at me. I look down blushing. "Here. Sweats and a sweatshirt should get you home safely." I smiled at her throwing them on. She smells really good.

I get up and extend my hand to her. "I'm Carmen. If I see you again I shall give you your clothes back?" I smile at her. She takes my hand smiling back at me. "I know who you are cutie. I'm a grade under you. Im Hayden but hey keep them. I'll see you around cutie." I walk out her door and down to Tims car seeing him in there waiting on me.

"How long have you been waiting on me?" I ask stretching my arms over my head. "I just got out here. I had a horrible night. I don't wanna talk about it." I looked at him with a worry look.

He looks a mess. "Okay hun. Let's go home. Are you able to take me to Sam's?" I ask and hand him a twenty for gas. He smiles and looks at me. He gives me a look like I know your little secret.

"What? Stop looking at me like that. I just have something I really need to tell her." He just kept his weirdass grin backing out if the driveway. He wouldn't stop bugging me the whole way to Sam's.

When we park outside her house I see her looking through the window and waving at me. "You got this Little bit. I'll drive around waiting on you." He said patting my shoulder. I kinda told him what I was gonna talk to her about. I smile at him and step out the car and walk up to the door.

I knock and she answers. "I missed you." She said grabbing me by the sweatshirt collar pulling me inside and shutting the door. "Well this is a new way to be greeted by you husky." I say smiling at her my voice shaky for a second. "Shut up Carmen." She says and I give her a look.

She pushes me against the door making me gasp as she lightly puts her lips onto mine. Im shocked for a second then put my hands on her waist. "Mmm Sam. What's going on?" I say pulling away slightly. "Just shut up and kiss me Carms."