Chapter 11

There's always that one person. That one person who knows you inside and out. You pays attention and puts you first before anyone. That one person who you can be yourself around. That person you crave for their touch, smile, laugh, voice and everything. You can tell your secrets, past, present and future with them.

I never thought I'd have that one person. She's my gosh so gorgeous. Her smile lights up my world. She's my best friend, my love and my everything. Shes my one and only and I can't let that slip away.

"Samantha Grace Collins!" I yell wiping my tears. I run out of the bathroom as I hear the front door open then close. I look at Tim and he shakes his head at me. I run downstairs to chase after her.

She that's one person. She knows me better then I know myself. I need her in my life as mine. I can't let her leave that easily. "What Carmen." She says so much venom in her voice I step back a second.

"You can't go. You cant leave." I say catching my breath from running to catch up to her. "I love you. I love you and I can't let you slip away from me." I say still out of breath.

"Carms..." I cut her off by lightly kissing her. I pull away and look at her. "You can't go. You're my best friend Sam. You know me for me. You never gave up on our friendship. And now its my turn to not give up on whatever we are now." I say lifting her chin.

"Carms. You have that Hayden chick." She says hurt now. "No. I don't want her. I want you." I say her smile drops a little as if there's something she's hiding. I look at her concerned now. What could be going on.

"Carms. I uh.. Stay with Hayden. Please." She says. I give her the look that says tell me what's going on now. "Sam." I finally manage to get out. "I am uh." she pauses and takes a deep breath. "ImpregnantandTimsthefather." She says all at once were I could hardly understand her. "You what?" I ask.

"I'm pregnant and Tims the father Carmen." I just star at her in disbelief. I don't know what to say. I should be hurt or pissed or I don't know. "Carms." She says putting her hand on my arm. I push the off. "Don't Samantha." I finally say and turn around.

I see Tim standing there guilt on his face. I shake my head at him and walk up to him and say "Fuck you." I walk away shoving him. It feels like the world slowed completely down and I'm walking in slow motion now. I'm pissed. I can't believe them both. I hear Sam calling my name in the background crying like.

Well let the fun begin now.