Chapter 18 - Bets

what's up, bitches?

I MIGHT GO TO DALLAS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS I HOPE I CAN GO.

my prom is coming up & i still have no date @luke5sos where the fuck are you

can my crush ask me to prom bc 15 people have told me to ask him but i'm a fucking chicken & i am incapable of asking him even though he said he likes my prom dress iM OUT

anyway

follow me on...,,.,.,.,,,.,,

twitter - @dauntlesslyluke

tumblr - www.dauntlesslyhemmo.tumblr.com

instagram - @summerrnawazz

turn up!

_______________________________________

Chapter 18—Bets

{ a u t u m n }

          “Hey, honey; how’d the exam go?”

          I let out a slight groan as I dropped my school bag on the floor of the kitchen, leaning forward on the counter and resting my elbows on top of it with my head resting on my hands. “It went well, I hope,” I replied, shrugging slightly. “I’m just happy that school’s done and we have spring break now.”

          Mum chuckled, stirring the stir fry she was currently cooking. “Oh, right, the camping trip. When do you guys leave?”

          “Tomorrow afternoon,” I replied. “We’re going to the North Era Campground.”

          “Did you finish packing?”

          I pressed my lips together sheepishly. “I should probably do that, huh?”

          Mum laughed, shaking her head. “Go finish. There’s an old sleeping bag of Mark’s in the hallway closet you can take.”

          Nodding, I grabbed my bag and exited the kitchen before running up the stairs. I stopped at the hallway closet and pulled it open, before digging through all the junk in there and pulling out a dark blue, rolled up sleeping bag. Once I had it, I went into my room and pulled out my duffel bag that was already half packed and began continuing to do so.

          We were going for, like, four days, so I needed to pack accordingly. I packed some shorts, shirts, a cardigan if it got cold—which I doubted—and a bunch of mosquito repellent because I would regret it if I didn’t.

          Currently, I was seated on my bedroom floor with clothes all over as I packed, just when my phone rang. Groaning, I stretched my arm out towards the bed where my phone was and grabbing it, only to smile to see that it was Luke who was calling me. “Hi,” I greeted.

          “Hey, babe,” Luke replied, and I stupidly felt my heart do a little flip at the babe he added in there. “What’s up?”

          “Packing for the trip,” I replied with a huff. “Even for a few days, packing is absolute hell.”

          Luke laughed his boyish laugh that literally brought a smile to my face. “Oh, about the trip,” he spoke up. “I’m gonna come pick you up at twelve after picking up Mike and Danielle.”

          “Sounds good,” I replied, settling my phone between my right shoulder and cheek as I folded a shirt and put it in the duffel. “How long’s the drive?”