Iwaoi again ( danganrompa ua )

Im sorry i love iwaoi so much 😔 also in this we dont stan ushi gushy
Lets startttttttttttt

Iwaizumi taps his foot. Atsumu rubs his back, " dude oikawa is probably just running late! Hes probably just doing his hair. " Iwaizumi sighs, " You're right i should go check on him though. I just need to make sure hes ok! " Iwaizumi runs down the hallway and reaches oikawas room. Opening the door he froze. There was oikawa, pinned to the wall with knives. Iwaizumi yells, " OIKAWA! OIKAWA WAKE UP. " Everyone ran to the bedroom and everyone gasped. Daichi ran over to iwaizumi, " Its okay iwaizumi.. " Iwaizumi cries even harder, " He was the only one I had! Now hes gone. Whoever killed him i swear i will kill you! " Iwaizumi hits the floor with his fist. Akaashi sits up, " We should look for clues. Mayhe that would lead us to who did it. "

An hour later

The speaker turned on, " Attention all! The class trial is starting! Meet in the trial room. "

They all walked into the trial room. Iwaizumi looked so torn up. God they all felt so bad for him. They all knew that iwaizumi and oikawa have known eachother since they were just little kids. They got into the school together and of course this happened. Oikawa was a diva and iwaizumi was the jock. Iwaizumi always waited for oikawa to make sure he was safe. But he nw blamed himself for what happened to oikawa.

Then the debate started. Akaashi looked up, " So i found something that might be of use." Akaashi grabbed a notebook, " This is oikawas notebook stating that he thought that someone was plotting against him. He also stated that Ushijima, " Everyones eyes widen. Ushijima looked up with a stern look on his face. Akaashi continued, " That you were looking through his room the night before the attack. " Everyone looked shocked. Tendou grabbed ushijimas hand, " Miracle boy.. What were you doing in the room." Ushijima didnt say anything. Akaashi sighed, " Also ushijimas weapons were not in his room. Also the night of the attack he wasnt in his room. " Ushijima hands tensed up. Tendou looked at akaashi, " No! He wouldnt kill someone. I know he wouldnt! " The voting option came up. Everyone voted and it was finale. Ushijima Wakatoshi was the killer. Iwaizumi clenched his fist, " Why did you kill oikawa?! Why did you kill him you monster! " Tendou eyes widened, " No no! Take me instead please! " Takeda smiled, " Sorry kiddo! Whats done is done! " 

Ushijima smiled at tendou, " im sorry tendou.. " Ushijima kissed tendou on the cheek and hugged him, " I love you satori.. " Then he was pulled away. God his execution was brutal. Everyone felt bad for iwa who was still tearing up but tendou on the other hand, was sobbing holding ushijimas jacket that he gave him. Akaashi put his hand on Tendous shoulder, " Lets get out of here. " As they all walked out of the execution room.

AAHHHHHHHH this one was ok but not the best lol. Also merry christmas yall and im sorry it wasnt really iwaoi but it was at the same time it was more ushiten
Also ill do a christmas one tommorow soOOoOoO
MERRY CHRISTMAS WHORES 💋

539 words