𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟? ( 𝔹𝕠𝕜𝕦𝕒𝕜𝕒 )

So i have no other ship ideas so dm me if yah have some ideas
I thought of this while listining to " The moon song " by beabadoobee and Oscar lang :)
Yes this is angsty so it is gonna be based on the moon song ( KINDA )
WARNING: MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH-
LETS START LOSERS

No ones pov:

The stars shine through Akaashi's window. Akaashi slowly arises from his bed, dragging his feet on the cold wooden floor.

Akaashi opens the window, slipping out of it and climbing to the roof. He sat down, thudding against the shangles of the roof. He looks out to the night sky muttering, " Why did you leave so soon, My kotarou.. "

FLASHBACKKKKKK:

" AKAAGSHHSI! " Kotarou beems, running to his beloved. Akaashi whips his head around, opening his arms. The owl looking boy ran into his lovers slender arms. Akaashi laughs a bit, " Look who has alot of energy this morning. "

Bokuto jumps, " I get to see you so of course I have alot of energy! " Akaashi blushes a bit. Bokuto intertwines their hands, smiling like he had just seen the cutest thing ever.

A couple minutes later they had gotten to the school. So saying their goodbyes, they skipped along to class.

* At practice *

" BOKUTO PAY ATTENTION YOU TWERP! " Konoha yells, hitting bokuto with the ball. Bokuto deflates, " I want Akaashi to set to me! " Konoha rolls his eyes, " Of course.. Hey speak of the devil! "

Akaashi runs into the gym, panting. " AKAASHSIM! " Bokuto ran over to him pulling his arm, " Cmon! I gotta practice my spiking! " Akaashi smirks, " Ok. "

* Another skip cause im lazy af *

" Good work guys! Go get some rest. " Bokuto smiled, putting the balls back in the cart. After everyone left, it was just Akaashi and bokuto.

" We should get going, its late. " Akaashi yawned. " Ok! Ill walk you home! " Bokuto grabbed his bag and they started walking.

It felt like they had been walking for hours. Akaashi was half asleep on bokuto's shoulder. Bokuto kissed Akaashi head, picking him up. Bokuto looked down at akaashi, ' What an angel.. ' He thought.

They got to Akaashi house and he had walked into the house, dropping akaashi on his bed and kissing his hand.

Bokuto has started to walk home, Fidiling with his fingers. Tears started to fall down his face at a steady pace.
" I really am weak.. Arent i? " Bokuto muttered.

Bokuto had stopped at the bridge, he walked over to the ledge. He climbed ontop of the railing, holding his arms out.
His tear stained cheeks felt cold. He felt weak. He felt that he would never be enough for anyone. Akaashi was an angel, but he thought of himself as a demon holding the ravenette back.

Bokuto smiled, " I love you keiji.. One day we will lay on the moon. " Those were the last words of the once cheerful boy. They had found his body the next day, the bokuto family was devestated.

Akaashi was sitting in class, staring out the window. " Akaashi keiji could you please come to the office. Akaashi keiji please come to the office. " Akaashi got out of his seat, walking to the office.

When he had got there, his dad was there, so was Bokuto's mom and dad and his sisters were there too. " Is.. Everything ok? Is bokuto ok?! " Akaashi dad put his hand on his sons shoulder, " Keiji.. They found Kotarou dead in the river this morning. "

Akaashi froze. The walls started to close in. He felt his eyes water. Akaashi fell to the floor, " No.. No! No I dont believe you! Bokuto was fine yesterday when i saw him! Why? Why did he do it! "

Akaashi dad grabbed his son and hugged him, " Im so sorry keiji.. "

The room was filled with tears, screaming, and grieving people.

* Funeral *

The funeral service was quiet. Other than the grieving family members and friends, it was silent.

Everyone was leaving to go to his familys house. " Akaashi are you going? " His dad stared at his son. " I want to stay here a little longer dad.. " His dad didnt even try to argue with him, he just shook his head and got into his car.

Akaashi stood infront of Kotarous grave. " Why didnt you tell me.. " He fell to his knees, " If you told me I could have helped you! I loved you so why did you leave?! " His tears flowed down his face.

After a couple minutes of silent crying, he smiled, " Ill see you again.. I promise when i see you again we will be happy. Ok? We will get married and start a family! We will live the best life we can.. Even if we look different, meet differently, ill still be with you ok? " Akaashi stood up, " I love you kotarou "

* BACK TO THE ROOF *

Akaashi smiled to himself, " Remember when you said you would be the number 1 ace? You would have been if you were here. " Akaashi sighed, " You are probably lying on the moon telling me its ok.. That I should move on.. But I cant! I love you still.. Ill love you always.. " Akaashi shuddered, he swore he could have heard someone say ' I love you too keiji ' So he smiled and drifted off to sleep.

OK THAT WAS YSJSJNSNSNS
I HAD THAT IDEA FOR AWHILE SO
ANYWAYS LEAVE SHIPS YOU WANNA SEE