What it takes to be a pianist~ bokuaka

Updating hella late well because I just finished your lie in april so uhm yeah
Noim not basing it off the actual show well KINDA BUT THATS PAST THE POINT
Also dont read my other books imma delete those hella quick
Lets start
.
.
.
.
.
    --10 years before--
Akaashi small hands slowly start to press the keys. His vision was blurred by the beaming lights above.

The tempo of the song slowly progresses as it gets more intense. He moves his hands at a faster pace but
Starts to slow down.

He stopped. He got up and ran off the stage. Everyone in the audience started to whisper.

Akaashi sat in a corner hiding. God he was humiliated. He got nervous and ran off. He felt like a coward.

Just then a little boy tapped his shoulder. Akaashi looked up and he was paralyzed.

The boys eyes were gold like embers. He hair looked like an owl.

Just then the silence was broken by that little boy, " Hey uhm! I wanted to see if you were ok..! You seemed nervous and when you ran off i went to find you! "

Akaashi giggles, " You are a loud one.. " Bokuto gasped dramaticly, " I AM NOT- oh. "

Akaashi startes to giggle even more but gets up and brushes himself off. " Im akaashi keiji and you are..? "

The boy smiles brightly, " Bokuto kotarou! "

Bokuto grabs his hand, " Now i want to show you to my mom! "

-- present --

Bokuto groans, " its.. So ... HOTTTTTT! " Akaashi sighs, " Quiet down bokuto- san the teachers will kill me if they find out we are in  the music room after school. "

Bokuto jumps up, " Y'know kaashi.. I think you have real talent, " Bokuto walks over to akaashi and sits next to him, " But you never wanna use it! Ive heard you play so why just sit here and look at it. Akaashi you are a natural! So maybe you should compete again. "

Akaashi's eyes go wide, " What?! After what happened before. No i'd mess up and get nervous. "

Bokuto grabs akaashi face, " Akaashi that was years ago. Get over it! You have gotten better and with the support of your new friends you can do it! For me please akaagshi? "

Akaashi rolls his eyes, " Ok.. But the song will be a suprise! "

Bokuto jumps up," ALRIGHTTTT! "

The door slid open, " WHAT ARE YOU BOYS DOING HERE! GO! "

-- At the recital --

Bokuto bounces his leg rapidly. Fixing his uneven tie, he shot a look at kohona, " Why am i so nervous?! Im not even playing! "

Konoha chuckles ( i hate chuckles sm but eh ), " Chill dude! Hes gonna do great. Hes up next anyway. "

The song ended and the applause started. The announcer finally spoke, " Ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage, Akaashi keiji! "

The Applause rang through akaashi ear. He look down and speed walked to the piano.

Fixing his book and sat down. Then his hands started to move.

His hands wandered for a couple seconds but then his hands moved at a faster paste.

His fraile hands moved with the rythm. His fingers holding down each note to make sound.

Bokuto eyes widened, ' I knew you could do it Keiji.. '

Akaashi could play forever at this pace. He was in his own little world.

A world with just him, the piano, and the notes.

He looked away crom the piano and his eyes met Bokuto's. ' I wouldnt be here if it werent for him. He pushed me even when i tried to push myself. He sees something in me that I never saw... He makes my life just that much brighter. Notes come easy when hes around. He makes me wanna try my best! '

He hit the last note as his head lifted. The crowd  roared.

Bokuto stood up, " WHOOOO! AKAASHI YOU DID GREAT! SEE I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! "

Akaashi smiled, ' Even when i thought i couldnt, ' Akaashi met bokuto's eyes again, ' You knew I could. '

OMGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHH
The detail is okKkkkK NOT THE BEST YALL
I love your lie in april is amazing! So uhm yeah imma sleep for the first time in weeks so uhm
GOODNIGHT