' photograph ' sakuatsu

So this is based on the song ' photograph ' by Ed sheeran so uh-
No the art isn't mine I can't fucking draw ✨ Thanks to my favorite bitch V she's like the best ✨
Let's start

Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes

" I'm sorry omi. I got an amazing offer at this college! A- and I really want it- " Sakusa cut him off, " I get it 'Tsumu. So go. Go do it! " Tears streaming down his face. Atsumu grabbed him and held him tight, " I'll come back. I promise. "

But its the only thing that I know

Sakusa and Atsumu have known eachother since they were kids. They were stuck at the hip. Sakusa knew that he loved Atsumu. He's known since he was 9.

When it gets hard, I know it can get hard sometimes

" GOD DAMMIT SAKUSA! " Atsumu slapped sakusa, " YOU SCARED ME YOU BITCH! YOU WERE OUT ALL NIGHT!" Sakusa sighed, " I'm sorry.. I- I blacked out and- " Atsumu cut him off with a kiss.

" I'm still pissed at you. " Atsumu grumbled. Sakusa rolled his eyes, " You overreact to much. " They bickered till Atsumu stormed off into their bedroom. They didnt talk for 2 days.

It is the only thing makes us feel alive. We keep this love in photograph. We made these memories for ourselves. Where our eyes are never closing, hearts forever broken, And times forever frozen still.

Sakusa crumbled a picture of him and Atsumu. He sobbed until his eyes stung and his throat was sore. He wanted to wake up to Atsumu whining about how he was hungry. He wanted to sit under the stars and talk about their stress and their angers. All the time they spent together, gone. Just like that he was gone. He abandoned him. He left him.

He knew somewhere, Atsumu miya was thinking about him. Wishing he was there. Hugging him, kissing him, making love with him. He knew Miya loved him. God he loved him so deeply. He wished instead of fighting they would cuddle and watch stupid movies. He wish they could never close their eyes, time could just freeze so he could see his Atsumu miya.

So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding me closer till our eyes meet. You wont ever be alone, wait for me to come home.

" Omi look! " Atsumu pulled out a picture of him and his beloved. It was them at a concert. He remembers atsumu falling down and spraining his ankle. They had to rush to the emergency room. But, it was one of the best nights.

" God we look so sweaty. " Sakusa chuckled ( A/N I hate chuckling but eh ) Atsumu rolled his eyes, " Whatever you still look hot~ " He purred. Sakusa blushed, " Really? Horny even if you're 10000 miles away? "

After an hour of talking sakusa finally sighed, " I miss you miya. " Atsumu gave him a soft smile, "I'll be home soon. Wait for me to come home. " Sakusa smiled, " I will, Atsumu Miya. "

Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul. And its the only thing that I know, know.

Atsumu was at an all time low. He felt worthless. He felt like no one loved him. He felt unwanted. That was until Sakusa Kiyoomi told him he loved him. He felt loved and cherished. He finally knew someone wanted him around all the time. So it really healed Atsumu's soul.

I swear it will get easier. Remember that with every piece of ya. And its the only thing, with us when we die.
Hmm, we keep this love in photograph.

Sakusa quietly knocked on Atsumu's door, " Hey 'Tsumu.. You ok? " He wasnt a sucker for feelings but this was his boyfriend. He felt something he had never felt before. Worry.

The door had unlocked and he was greeted with a puffy, red eyed Atsumu. He immediatly grabbed the boy and hugged him. Atsumu sobbed, " Why doesnt anyone love me Omi. " The boy continued to cry. Sakusa's heart clenched.

Sakusa stroked his hair and kissed his head, " I swear Atsumu, your friends and family love you so much. I swear it will get easier. I promise. "

( Im skipping a part from a song so just an FYI )

You can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were  16. Right by your heartbeat where I should be keep it deep within your soul.

Atsumu grasped his luggage as he pulled it down the sidewalk, fiddling with his necklace. He got this necklace from Omi on his 16th birthday. Inside it had a picture of Omi. It made him happy because he knew Omi was right by his heart.

When i'm away.. I will remember how you kissed me. Under the lampost back on 6th street hearing you whisper through the phone...

Sakusa heard a knock on his door. He slowly arised from his seat as he opened the door. There, was the blonde haired boy he fell inlove with years ago, standing at his door. He immediatly ran and hugged him tightly. He led him inside where sakusa silently cried into his shoulder. God he was happy that his beloved is back.

... Wait for me to come home

THAT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE-

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CAUSE THIS IS PROB MY FAVORITE CHAPTER

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT