Iwaoi ( adventure time ua )

In thisSSSsS princess bubble gum is gonna be oikawa and iwaizumi is gonna be marceline  and featuring tendou as jake and atsumu and finn
OK LETS START WHORES 💋

Tendou groans, " we've been trying to open this gate FOREVER!"

Iwaizumi grunts, " maybe let me try you losers. "

Oikawa jumps up, " ok! Iwa chan you can try! "

Iwaizumi grabs his guitar and goes by the gate. Iwaizumi smirks, " give me a beat. "

( IF YOU DIDNT REALISE THIS IS THAT ONE SCENE WHERE MARCELINE SINGS  IM JUST YOUR PROBLEM BTW SOOOOoO )

They start a beat and then he starts to strum his guitar and hums along.

La da da da da~ im gonna bury you in the  ground

They continue

La da da da da~ im gonna bury you with my sound~
Im gonna drink the red from your pretty pink face  im gonna-

Oikawa cuts him off, " iwaizumi thats to distasteful! "

" oh. You dont like that.. OR YOU JUST NOT LIKE ME! "

He strums his guitar angrily

Sorry i dont treat you like a god. Is that what you want me to do!

Oikawa looks down at his feet. Atsumu tries to say somethibg but tendou gives him a " dont say anything " look

Sorry i dont treat you like you're perfect like all your little loyal subjects do!
Sorry im not made of sugar am i not sweet enough for you

Oikawa cleanches his pants.

Is that why you always avoid me i must be such an inconveniance to you!

Iwaizumi strums the guitar louder

Well im just your problem well! Im just your problem~ its like im not EVEN a person am i anymore. Im just your problem!

The door starts to glow. " Its working! " atsumu yells getting up.

Well i~ shouldnt have to justifie what i do. I~ shouldnt have to prove anythjng to you!

Tendou starts to get excited as the door gets brighter. Oikawa looks up and his eyes meet iwaizumi's.

Im sorry that i exsist i forgot what landed me on your black list well i~ shouldnt have to Be tye ONE who makes up with you

The guitar strums get louder and louder and oikawa never broke eye contact with iwaizumi.

So why do i want to~ why do i want to- to bury you in the ground and drink the blood from your

The door stops shining

UGH!

Atsumu groans, " We were so close! We are never gonna make it. "

Iwaizumi sighs, " im sorry i couldnt open the door.. "

Oikawa looks away, " even if we didnt open the door, " oikawa looks at iwaizumi, " i thought you sounded good..! "

Iwaizumi blushes furiously. Tendou laughs, " ok love birds we gotta try sonething else!"

OK GUYS THATS THE ENDDDD
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 😭
   459 Words