Chapter 2

*Hay guys! Um I hope you are liking the story! Leave comments about what you think I should put in my story! But please don't leave mean comments because I'm actually suicidal so the story means a lot to me. Thx! Oh and if you're confused Y/N= your name H/C=hair color S/C=skin color E/C=eye color*

    "YOU ARE DISGUSTING!!" You scream as you run out. You grab your backpack and slam the door behind you. You ran until you couldn't run any further. "I-I hate you Vincent!" You scream as you fell to the ground sobbing.

Your mother had died at a young age, leaving you in the care of your father. Or at least that's what he called himself. Every night he would bring a new girl home. To you it was the equivalent of spitting on your mothers grave.

    You slowly pulled out a razor and began to slit your wrists. You stared at your arm as the crimson blood trickled down your arm. "Y-Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice yell.

    "A-Andy!?" You yelled turning around to see his sea blue eyes staring into your E/C ones. you began to blush as you looked at him. You had had a crush on Andy since the first grade alllllll the way to your second year of high school. (heads up your in your second year of high school)

    "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING STUPID!!!!" He yelled as he snatched the razor blade from your hand. Your eyes started to sting with tears. "........" you began to ball. Great just fucking great your crush hates you!

               *Andy's point of view*

    I felt awful for calling Y/N stupid! I looked at her as she began to cry. "Y-Y/N" I whispered. She looked at me a punched me square in the jaw before running away crying. Shit! What have I done!

    The thing is I've loved Y/N ever since first grade so it hurts to see her cutting. I really hope she'll forgive me. I never wanted to hurt her. I just didn't want her to hurt herself.