Chapter 10

------------Andy's point of view----------

I did something terrible! When Y/N got up and yelled at me I stood up and........ I........I punched her square in the stomach.... She fell back and tripped over her chair. I proceeded to kick her and all I could hear was her screaming and the teacher telling over everyone else. He ran and pulled me away after I had kicked her to many times............. and she-she-she hit her head against the desk and coughed up blood then just......fell...... "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!" CJ screamed with tears in his eyes. "Y-Y-/N....." I whispered. "JUST SHUT UP YOU ASS!" CJ yelled holding Y/N in his arms. I heard sirens and saw Y/N put on a stretcher and carried away. The police put handcuffs on me then took me to the station. I overheard them calling some Tanner guy about Y/N. A few minutes later a tall man walked in. He was thin, pale, had light gold hair, and blue green eyes. He was handsome and looked like Y/N. He also looked in metal pain and hella pissed!!!!!!!! He was walking strait up to me with his fists balled. "Uh sir!? Sir!!" One of the policed called out to him. They relished he wanted to hit me. "YOU LITTLE FUCK!!!!!!" He yelled delivering a dynamite packed punch into my jaw!!

-----------Tanners point of view----------

"You must be Tanner?" The kid asked after spitting out blood. I would have killed him right there and then with my switch blade for possibly killing my little sister but the police held me back. "GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!" I continued to cuss the kid out and he looked terrified. After the police told me about what happened I walked out delivering one more punch to the kid before leaving to see my little sis in the hospital.