Chapter six

-------------CJ's point of view-------------

WAIT!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING??!! "Really?? Are you shure.... I don't want to bother you!" Y/N said blushing. "No it's fine," my voice cracked "my parents insisted!" "O-okay Um thanks..." Y/N wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug."Okay boys time to leave she needs her sleep," one of the nurses said "here you go love." she said handing Y/N a glass of water.

*************TIME SKIP*************

*you are out of the hospital and are going home to pack your bags and go to CJ's house*

--------------your point of view-----------

"C'mon CJ!," I yelled "my rooms right here!" He sluggishly walked up the stairs. I ran into my room, grabbed a suitcase, and started listening off stuff as I shoved it in the bag.

"F/B shirts, *F/B means favorite band and F/S means favorite song and F/C means favorite color* jeans, hairbrush, my razor, tooth brush, bras, F/C underwear, F/S track........" I continued to name off stuff until I heard "DING DONG!!!!!!" "Hello a familiar voice yelled"

I ran down the stairs pushing CJ out of the way. "SORRY!!!" I screamed as I ran into the door. I rubbed the bridge of my nose. "Ouch" I mumbled as I swung the door open to see...........no way.......