Chapter 3

*your point of view*
I punched Andy square in the jaw before running off to go to school. CRAP!!! I forgot Andy is in my class! I hope I can dodge him......

>TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY<
RING RING RING!!!!!! "CRAP IM GOING TO BE LATE!" You scream as you run down the halls and into your seat just in time. "Good morning class." your teacher announced. "We have a new student today." he announced in a loud voice.
"Please welcome CJ." just as he said that a boy walked in. He was really.......hot..... He had green eyes, 'emo ' brown hair, pail skin, he was tall and skinny too.
You smiled at him just as he looked at you causing him to blush. Andy had been watching the whole time and he was pissed!
"Who wants to show him around?" Everyone raised their hands. The guys did because they could get out of class and the girls did because he is hot! But I nearly fell out of my chair raising my hand.
"Looks like someone is excited." the teacher laughed. "Looks like Y/N will be showing you around. You stood up and took CJ's hand and brought him into the halls.
"Hai I'm Y/N." you said with a smile. "Hi" he said smiling back.........long awkward silence ...... "So um I'll be showing you around school!" You said with a dorky smile.
*TIME SKIP AFTER SCHOOL *
"I had a fun time." CJ said smiling. "Same." you said and with that you hugged him.
"Friends?"
"Friends."
"Here." you said pulling up his sleeve to write your number. *GASP*