Chapter eight

--------------Your point of view----------

"B-bye Y/N.." CJ whispered before he walked out. "Wait CJ!!!" I yelled running up to him. "Thank you so much for offering to let me stay with you..... I'm sorry I am leaving...." I whimpered. "Hay it's ok-" *kiss*

I pulled him closer and kissed him. He kissed back and I felt my heart flutter. As I pulled away I saw a glimpse of Andy. By the time I looked at him he was gone. "Y-Y/N did y-you mean that um.....kiss???" CJ whispered drawing my attention back to him. "Of course!!!!" I couldn't help but yell.

"Don't worry Y/N my girlfriend and I live by the high school so you and your boyfriend will be able to see each other~" my brother cooed . "S-shut up!!" I whined blushing.

------------Tanners point of view---------

It was adorable to see my little sister in love! I remember her writing me letters telling me about some kid she liked. Hmmmm what was his name umm Andy I think it was.

"Wait I live by the school to!!!! What street?" CJ asked. "Um Ponyvile avenue." I said racking my brain for the house number. "our house number is ummm uhhhh 268." "MINE IS 267!!!!" CJ yelled excitedly as he looked at Y/N.
She flipped out and hugged him tightly. "*Sigh* it's good to be back