Chapter fifteen

(Ps. That is my drawing in my lap)

-------------your point of view------------

I woke up felling sore and really thirsty! I looked around and saw the same hospital bed and all my medical equipment. "Fuck!" I screamed looking around. "NURSE!!!! NURSE!!!" I screamed.

"Y-yes?" A small young woman came running to my bedside. "Call the police! The douce bag kidnapped Ashlyne!" I snapped. She winced a little when I yelled at her. "O-okay Y/N....." she turned around and ran to the phone.

Ten minutes later the police arrived and asked me a ton of questions about Ashlyne, Dallas, my brother, and myself. They said they would send someone to Dallas's house and question Tanner about the same things to. Then it hit me.........were was Tanner?

They asked the nurse and she said when she came in I was on the floor and where Tanner had been hit was a tiny pool of blood and the tin with his blood on it, nothing more. His car wasn't in front of the hospital either.

"The stupid crap went after Dallas by himself! Officer you need to find him and Ash before that fucking pycho does any harm to them!" I screamed. "We have police at his house now Y/N, I will stay here with you and tell you what happens." a young handsome officer said sitting next to me.

I could hear them talking over the phone as they broke into Dally's house. I heard one of the female officers scream "There is blood everywhere Patterson!!" "What the hell did she just say!" I sat up hurting my head. "Mary what's happening!" Officer Mike, the officer next to me, said back.

"Oh my god Mike there is blood covering the walls and flo-" I heard a ear piercing scream. "MIKE I CANT DO THIS!!!!" I heard her scream and push past the rest off the officers.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!!!!???" I screamed in panic at Mike. "Do I look like I know!" He yelled back. "okay breath both of you!" He yelled at Mary and me.

What happened, why is there blood, where is Ashlyne and Tanners, and where is that basterd Dallas?