Chapter 5

---------------your point of view----------

"A-Andy?" I said with the most confused face. "How did you g-get here?" More importantly how did I get here! "Um I was trying to call you and when you didn't respond I came over and heard screaming...."he slowly trailed off.

I just remembered the fight!!!! "Wait then we're is my da-!!" I was cut off by the sound of someone yelling "Y/N!!!!" Then having a pair of arms around me. "Y/N OMG YOUR OKAY!!!" I turned to my surprise and saw CJ!

"CJ!" I screamed so loud my lungs hurt. "Ow damn it...." I growled holding my stomach. "Hay take it easy...." CJ cooed while hugging me "Uhem!" Andy coughed. Oh shit I forgot he was here!

------------Andy's point or view----------

"Uhem!" I half coughed. Y/N turned in surprise and said "Oh I um almost forgot you were here......im so sorry!" She pleaded. Aaaaaaawwwww how could I ever be mad at her? She was simply beautiful! "So you might be wondering were your dad is....." I began. "In jail!" She hissed in response. "How did you kno-" "I guessed." She said cutting me off. Damn how much I love her!

-------------CJ's point of view-------------

"I guessed." Y/N said with a smile. "You can stay with me!" I immediately offered. "You know since your dad and all....." I began to blush. Truth be told I had a huge crush on Y/N!!!! Her laugh, her smile, the way she talks, the way she try's to hide her face....... WAIT!!!??? WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?!?!???????!!!!