Closer part 2

A good smell and a warm touch. It's kinda nostalgia. It feels like long time ago someone touch him like this.

Saburo has woke up but he can't open his eyes. He groaned in frustrated and a small giggle can be heard on his top. The hand that touched his forehead was pulled back. His forehead became cold suddenly but then a warm towel keeps it warm again. He couldn't resist the sleepiness and soon drown into the darkness once again.

If he knew whose that hand is, he'd hold her hand tightly and won't ever let go of it, even in his sleep. Saburo looking at the clean washed towel in his dark room and clenched it tightly. He can't believe he has a big sister all these time and that sister is the one who took care of him this afternoon. At first he couldn't believe the sudden news, but it explains everything about Ichiro's behavior these days. It appears she run away from Central Ward around a month ago. The picture Ichiro gave them to take a look is a pretty long black haired girl smile innocently while wearing Ichiro's big parka. A lot different fron a boyish girl with a pair of firm eyes piercing into his soul when she stare into his eyes. Despite her cold face, her touch, their mother's lullaby, and her nostalgia smell, made him sure of it. That girl is his sister. And he let go of her hand easily. Saburo bit his lower lip.

"I'm an idiot."

Between computer's noises, his whisper was loud enough in that room. Saburo begun to use his computers again to search for Ai. Next time, he'll not let her go away.

Definitely.

________________

Next morning Ai has nothing to do. It's a weekday and both Nemu and Sada has gone to school. She doesn't know why but Samatoki who usually go after took a breakfast was watching the tv lazily.

"You could at least help me clean the house..." Ai rested her hands on her hips while looking at Samatoki's back rested on the sofa.

"But you yelled at me when I clean the room. You said if I clean the house, you'll have nothing to do. So now I enjoy my rare free time. So, good luck at cleaning the house, brat." Samatoli waved his hand without turn back his face to Ai.

She indeed said so, but she doesn't tjink he will throw all the chores on her today. Since Gentaro told her both of them won't be able to play for a while too, she got angry because everyone seems to ignoring her so she wanted to fill her free time by cleaning the house. But now she doesn't that mad anymore and she began to feel exhausted. She must train her power, train her body too and do the chores. Oh, how envy she is to Samatoki who's laughing at the tv right now. Usually they've start quarrel right now but Ai feels too lazy to start the fight so she just sighed and went to clean the room.

"Aaaaah~~~ Finallyyyy"

Ai flopped on the sofa. After hours finally she can rest. Ai look around the living room but Samatoki was not in the room. She thought he still watching the tv lazily but now he's gone playing outside. How can someone be so easy going as that man!?

Ai groaned while trying to relax her body when suddenly a cold sensation touches her right cheek. Ai exclaimed and sat up. She looks up to see Samatoki holding a cold can drink to her.

"Good work."

Ai took it and drink it.

"I live agaaaain..."

Smile spread on her face and soon the can becomes empty. A fresh drink after work is the best! She licked her lips while crushed the can.

"Okay then let's go."

"Huh? Go to where...?"

"Getting your reward." Samatoki grinned down at her.

________________