Christmas Eve

A/N:

I wish you a Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Enjoy ur Christmas but keep social distancing and wear a mask for ur own selves~

I have a warning again about this fanfic. Once again, this fanfic is unrelate with the original story especially because Nemu is living with Samatoki and many OCs in this story.
I wrote this ff before the manga released so idk Nemu became an enemy and many other important informations that'll make this story a lil weird if you connect this with the original story line. So... yeah, think this as hypmic pararel world / assume I just use the characters to write my own story, idk. It's all up to you guys lolol.
And so, maybe I'll make another reason why Ichiro and Samatoki hate each other since Nemu is safe in this story lol.

That's it! Enjoy the story~~

________________

Ai has been working in government for years. She works under Ichijiku, let's say she's Ichijiku's right hand. She always besides her. Everyone know Ai can do her job well, but only at average rate. Then how can she's able to stay under Ichijiku? Not because she's excell or unique in anything, she is just being tied with an invisible chain by Ichijiku. A stray puppy that Ichijiku keeps, binded far from freedom, trained well to not bit its master. A well trained stray puppy.

"I've finished sorting the documents."

Ichijiku checked the documents from Ai carefully after glance at Ai for a second. After the disband of TDD group, Ai has been demanding to take care all informations and all works about those 4 members in TDD. Ichiro seems to often visits her as much as he could but at those time, there's no record of his visiting for a month due the group's internal problem. Ai got worried but decided to stay waiting for Ichiro, until the rumours of Ichiro and one of TDD's member nearly killed each other reached to Ai.

She tried to run away from Central Ward and visit Ichiro to the hospital, but luckily the guards stopped her. It took a week being locked with no food and drinks for Ai to give up. Ichijiku thought after experience near death situation, Ai will give up, but she asked to take care of all that connects to TDD to her. Ichijiku forgot being locked with nothing to eat and drink will not make Ai give up since it's not scary compare her body got messed up on that day, thought she won't remember much of that day's accident.

fortunately she didn't knew more than Ichiro made a group namef The Dirty Dawg with 3 more people. Ichijiku didn't let her know much about her family's information nor she will in the future. She must keep away from freedom. Ichijiku must limit her sight and thought to keep controlling her. Ichiro seems to accept that condition for always visit Ai to Central Ward.

"Good, nothing's wrong this time."

"Thank you very much."

"You're not going to ask again now?"

"Will you let me if I ask you?"

"Impossible."

"Right."

Ai keeps persists to get TDD's information but raely she became quiet now. Ichijiku look into Ai's eyes but found nothing. Did she really give up? Ichijiku dismissed her and keep looking at Ai's back until the door closed.

Ai closed the door and walk away from Ichijiku's office.

'At least I know one of the member is Amemura Ramuda now. My luck to find him went into your office yesterday.'

Ai smirked and turned left. Her heels echoed the empty hall.

________________