Thank You

"So, what did you do to Ai, oniichan?" Nemu rested her hands on hips while looking down at Samatoki that was sitting on couch. Samatoki scratching his back head and say, "I just look after that brat because he had a fever. Only that." Ai tried to calm Nemu behind her as saying it is okay and nothing happened between them. But Ai's red face makes Nemu curious, "And then?" Samatoki looked up at Nemu and blinked. "And.Then?" Nemu repeated while glaring at Samatoki. Samatoki sighed and looking away, "I tried to change his clothes..." Sada whistled behind Nemu and Ai hit Sada lightly. "Oniichan!" Nemu feels ashamed at her brother and Samatoki finally apologized at Nemu and Ai. Ai waved her hands as she said it's not him fault because she didn't knew it too. After Ai accepted his apologize, Samatoki stood up and went to the kitchen, "Since I didn't do anything today, should I make today's dinner?" Sada stood up and voluntering herself to help and so with Nemu. Ai stood up, "I will help too..."

"No, it's okay! Tonight I, Sada and Oniichan will make it. Ai will help us with setting the plates and cutlery please." Ai nodded and do it .
Samatoki stare at Ai while doing his work. She resembles to Ichiro from Ikebukuro Division, but Ichiro doesn't has woman relation. "What's wrong, Oniichan?" Realizing his slow work, Nemu asked him. "Nothing, it must be my imagination." "I think aniki fall in love at the first sight with ai,pffft" Sada laughs at Samatoki , "You stupid, he is a boy!" Said Samatoki while hitting Sada with a spatula. "It's hurt!"

____________

"Itadakimasu!" Ai poured some dry chili in the curry while everyone staring at how much she poured it. After awhile, Ai stopped and digged in, "it's so delicious! Hm? What's wrong everyone?" And asked everyone because they made a strange faces looking at her. "Y-you really love spicy, huh?" Nemu giggled. "Yep!"

-After dinner-
"Gochisousamadeshita!!" Said Ai. "you eat like a human who never eat a Curry" said Samatoki. Ai laughed, "Because you three's cooking is the best!" Nemu giggled while gathering the plates. Ai stood up and told Nemu that this time she'll help washing the dishes. Looking at how Ai insisted, Nemu allowed her. While Sada playing her Nintendo switch Samatoki sits on the sofa while watching television. Looking they both had focused on their own things, Nemu tugged Ai's clothes and Ai hummed her. Nemu closering her mouth to Ai's ear and whispered, "What did you do with Oniichan ?" Ai slipped her hands and a plate nearly fell on the ground, luckly, Ai was able to grab it before it breaks. Ai looked at Nemu with her unbelievable eyes and said, "Like I said, we did nothing! He... he was just trying to change my clothes because I sweated alot he said."

"So, he just looking after you this afternoon? Too boring..." Nemu sighed in disappoint. Ai stopped her hands, "Look after?" Now she think of it, when she had a little of her conscious, she saw Samatoki was sleeping on the floor, while resting his head on her bed, sleeping soundly. She had a towel on her head too, and few blanked covering her. Did that man really look after her? Ai peeked at Samatoki who laughed at the television. She didn't even thank him... Ai sighed while finishing the last plate. Looking at Ai, Nemu giggled and decided to keep silent. After finished washing the dishes, Ai walked toward Sada and tried to talk to her, when suddenly Nemu grabbed Sada and walk to their room, "Well well Sada dear, We had a homework to do so let's do it tonight because we will have some fun with Ai and Oniichan on weekend!" Sada yelled at Nemu to stop at least until she beat the last boss in the game, but Nemu just singing alone while pull a pity Sada to second floor. Hearing that they will study, Samatoki lowering the volume and continue watching his channel.

Ai just stay stunned at what just happened. She turned her head to Samatoki's back that was so big, remembering Riou. A man surely has a big back, huh. As Ai tried to think about something else, she already in front of Samatoki and sat besides him. Samatoki didn't mind her but just curious at her robotic move. Ai remembering how annoying he was and she even thought he's some kind of pervert that tried to do something to her, but now she's ashamed of herself. When Nemu said he just looked after her this afternoon, she had to apologize at him and thank him too. He really makes her angry easily. Besides, if he really just taking care of her, he could just say so that time so she didn't has to think that he's a bad guy too. Yes! It's his fault that he didn't even mention he's Nemu's brother in the first place. Suddenly trying to undress her and clicking his tongue, he even looked at her angrily too! She did call him uncle, but does he had to glare at her that angry? No no no, what are you thinking Ai!? Don't went out the track. The topic here is how to apologize and thank him for taking care of you. Ai nodded alone. Samatoki who just keep looking at her strange behavior, was so shocked and had an unbelievable face.

Ai suddenly tuened her head to Samatoki, but she didn't know he's looking at her too, so she shocked at how close their faces are. Ai backed a little and swallowed her saliva. "Well... Nemu's big brother-"

"Samatoki, okay? And use -san after it."

"Well, Samatoki...san. Uhmm... I heard from Nemu that you were looking after me, am I right?" Ai asked politely.

"Well, I was shocked too when a brat having a fever on an empty room." Samatoki answered Ai.

"Brat?" Ai repeated.

"And when I rarely made a good deed to a brat, he suddenly slapped my hand and kicked my hand too. He sure has a gut even thought he's just a brat. Aa, aah, I should never help an unthankful brat." Samatoki glared at Ai with her annoyed face. An angry vein popping on his head too. Ai gulped but then she didn't like how he called her a brat.

"Well, well who do you think at fault in the first place? I'm really thankful to you for taking care of me, BUT suddenly? A man? Trying to undress me, do you still have your brain in there? I mean, if you were just trying to take care of me, then say so in the first place so I don't have to misunderstanding you like this in the first place!" Ai slammed the table lightly, while glaring at Samatoki.

"Huh? Like what I said this morning, what are you shy about while we both men here? And when I tried to explain again, you just kicking me so I had no choice but to angry here, for having A BRAT in here in the first place!" Samatoki slammed the table too, twice.

"Who do you say a brat? I have an official name made by this wattpad author, and my name is Ai! Don't you ever call me brat this, brat that!" Ai slammed the table three times.

"Well, well Ai brat. Why are you so shy when another man tried to help you changing your clothes? Are you want to say that you didn't change yourself with other people besides your parents? When you want to change your PE clothes at school, did you have to run to the toilet to change there alone?" Samatoki mocked her and slammed the table four times. Samatoki was waiting for a reply but Ai just kept silent while looking down.

A silent fills the room and somehow Samatoki doesn't like it, "Oi!" Ai startled and look at him with a sad face. Samatoki was wordless, did he just say something wrong? Ai suddenly stood up. "A-anyway! What I want to say is..." Ai inhaled and loiking straight at his eyes, "Thank you for took care of me this afternoon! Thanks to you my fever was cured. That's all!" And she went up to her room. Did he look it wrong? Just now she had a sad face but the next moment, her expression went back to normal. Samatoki scratches his head again and turned off the television. He took one cigarette and walk toward the glass door and opened it. "Well, my day won't be perfect without this one." And he sat on the wood floor while sipping his cigarette in the garden, trying to erase Ai's sad expression from his head.