A New Step

"Ichijuku!" A girl cried from her lung. Tears are flowing on her cheek, and she didn't even mind to wipe it. The girl has a deep black hair that was tied into braid and was long until her waist. She gritted her teeth. "I will never forget about what this government did to my parents. You said that I'm special so I can live here, but not my parents. They tried their best but in the end they died. I better die than living here, obedience to your words. I'm sorry but from today I'll graduate being your dog." The girl pulled her name tag that was written, Ai Yamada as an official employee in the government; and threw it into a trash can. Before Ai leaves, she glared at Kadenokouji Ichijuku for the last time. Ichijuku just stayed in her seat, feeling unpleasant but keeping her calm face. Ai tsk-ed and go outside Ichijuku's room, banging the door.

_______

Ai keep walking fastly, trying to suppessing her anger and sadness. She wiped the tears from her face. As she about to turn left, she heard some man talking about something. "This is another microphone we found today. This one is a little different, we found it in black market outside. The price isn't so high so maybe it's not a dangerous type but we better report this to Ichijuku-san. Knowing this hypnosis microphone being sold in black market, definitely it may has something." Ai pressed her back on the wall, and peeked at the room. In a big glass box, there is a gold key that was made as a necklace accessories. Is it really a hypnosis microphone? She gulped, and tried to walk away silently just as the men walked toward her way. She turned her right to found a door, so she went inside until the men walked away.

Ai opened the door slowly and looking around before braving herself to go out from the room. She walk into the room where the men were and stand right in front the table which where the called hypnosis microphone was placed. She opened the glasses box and took the necklace or what they said by hypnosis microphone. From what she see, it's just a small black ball that she assumed is the mic itself. The mic was decorated by a gold color aluminum that made a love shape around the small mic and the key body as another decoration and was tied as a necklace. She look at it before determined herself to bring it with her outside the Central ward, to keep her alive. She wear it and keep it under her clothes before run away from the building.

_______

"Maybe I have to contact Ichinii..." Ai said to nobody as she playing with her hyonosis microphone. Between three brothers, only Ichiro who knows about her, while Jiro and Saburo was always busy themselves to prove themselves as Ichiro's number one brother so they rarely visit her house- She mean their parents' house. Ai sighed, it's better not telling him about her situation. It's only been 1 week after their parents' death. They are still mouring about the couple's death. She is too, that's why she decided to stop being government's dog that killed their parents. She shouldn't be her brother's bother. She smacked her cheeks hardly and stand straightly with a small positif word, "Yosh!" and a big smile. She packed all the things that she need, some clothes, camping tools, and a note book.

She hummed as she took a new step into her new world, which is outside the Central Ward. She walk carrying her backpack. She took a glance at her face on the mirror and pouted. They said mostly man who use hypnosis microphone to fight. It'll be strange for a girl to carry it. Ai made a strange face as she tried to make a big decision. "Hnnnggg...." she mumbled.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Thank you very much!" The girl employee bowed at Ai and Ai waved her hand to her. Ai played with her new hair. She thought maybe she begin to resemble to her little brother, Saburo, except she has a green left eye and a deep blue right eye. They only 4 years different but she was already work under government due her condition. While Saburo maybe still trying to act cool for Ichiro. Ai giggled remembering Ichiro's story about Saburo and Jiro. Maybe she'll miss them for a while... she smiled sadly, looking at the clear sky. "Why you are so clear today? It's too bright, idiot." She said to anybody and started to walk again, to the border of the city.

_______

Forest near Yokohama District

"Here will be fine." Ai huffed and rested for a night in the forest. The Central maybe in panic of a missing hypnosis microphone for a while. She will train herself in the forest for a while then.

_______

1 week later - Government Building

"Did you find it?" Ichijuku asked, after finishing her works. A man in front of her stood nervously. "I'm afraid as we thought, Yamada might brought it herself." The man answered.

Ichijuku sighed. "I'm tire of this nonsense. Looking at its price, the effect is not that big that will endanger us, government. Let it gone." She rested her back on her comfortable chair.

"But, if I remember, Yamada's body..."

"That's impossible. At first we knew she might use hypnosis microphone more powerful than man, that's why we tried to make her live here. But as we tested her every month, she didn't give any sign that she can use hypnosis microphone. Even if she's here or outside, with or without hypnosis microphone, she's nothing but a lone girl." That's it, Ichijuku finished her words and the man stop the investigation about that hypnosis microphone. No one can disobey her word easily, as she herself is an Assistant Prime Minister and Director General of the Administrative Inspectorate Bureau of the Metropolitan Police Department.

"A lone girl can't do anything. No matter how much she struggle, she is just an ant to me." Ichijuku sighed and looking behind her, a dark night sky.