A New Friend

Yokohama City

Ai rested her body as she sat on the long bench park. She sure has walked pretty far away. How deep did she travelled in that forest? She sighed. Before she knew it, the day became darker and you can see many students passing the public park, returning from their school. Ai sipped her drinks that she just bought from drink machine while staring at the happy-looking students. "School, huh?" Ai sighed. If she remember, her parents said that she stopped her school right after she she graduated her elementary school. Since then, she remember she always studied in a small room alone with a scary suited woman that was from government. She doesn't know the reason for sure because she doesn't has any memory until they day she started study alone. Her parents said it is quite normal for people to forgets their childhood memory, so she just shrugged it off.

Ai turned her head toward a kid who succeded turn her conscious back. It seems like that boy cried over his crushed sand castle. The other boys quickly run after they bullied him, leaving that kid alone. Ai threw her can into the dustbin and walks toward that kid. Ai patted his head and smiled, before she starts to make a new castle. The boy grinned and joined her soon. After 10 minutes, they finished and both of them high-five. The boy lifted his hands, and Ai had no choice but to lift him up and laughed. It's been a long time since she play with someone. "What are you doing to my child!?" A woman runs toward them and grabbed the boy. Oh, she's his mother. "His eyes are red, he was crying? Is it because of you!?" The woman hugged the boy with care while yelling at Ai. Ai waves her hands in front of her face, "No!I just made him smile! His castle was destroyed by the other boys so I tried to make a new onw with him." Ai let the mother see their sand castle. But the mother got snapped and kicks the castle. "Don't make any excuse!My son would not-" Seeing his sand castle destroyed again, the boy cried loudly. The mother tried to calm the boy but the boy's crying just got louder. "It's all because of you!" The mother pointed at dumbfounded Ai and left.

Okay, she needs to calm down. Ai patted her chest and turning toward her seat. Suddenly she heard a small laughed from her seat, so she lift her head and look who it is. A white short-hair girl. She has triangles bangs like in animes and had a strange antenna hair on her head. She giggled by herself. She wears a school uniform and short skirt. You will know she is a high schooler from her jacket's logo. Ai tilted her head while looking at the strange girl. It seems like she was laughing at Ai all that time. "Oh sorry. I just found you a funny person. Being yelled by that witch mom." The girl stopped her laugh. Ai shooked her head defeated and sat near the girl. "Oh, since when did you came here?" Ai asked. "Since you walked toward the crying boy and tried to cheer him up by building him a new sand castle." The girl smiled at Ai. Well that's very very from the beginning. "Then why didn't you help me?" Ai face-palmed. The girl giggled, "Oh, should I?" Ai rolled her eyes and rested her back on the chair.

"Hey, may I be your friend?" The girl suddenly walked in front of Ai and bending herself closer to Ai while her hands both behind her. Ai opened her tired eyes and look at the girl. "How can I just be friend with a stranger? And why you want to be friend with a stranger like me?" Ai made her hand a "shoo-shoo" to chase away the girl. "Oh, because I found you interesting!" The girl claps her hands and smile at Ai widely. After answering Ai's question, she has a satisfied face. "And why should I have to be friend with you?" Ai asked again, her first question. The girl hummed, trying to think a good reason. "Because if you became my friends, I will let you sleep over under my house!" Ai blinked, looking unbelievable at the girl while the girl grinned widely. "Why do I know? Easy, you have a lots of luggages and your clothes are too dirty for someone who has a home." She winked. Well, actually Ai was a little bothering with where should she sleep. But mostly, she doesn't mind to sleep outside because she already used to it even before she met Riou. Now she wondering how is Riou now. She hopes he doesn't got worser because of... her power. Ai bit her lower lip again and holding her pendant or you may say her hypnosis mic tightly. If she sleeps with this strange girl, will this girl be in danger too? She doesn't want it-

"Oh! Is it a hypnosis mic!? Hm~ It's rare for a girl to hold it." Ai stood up and make a stance to protect herself. "H-How did you know this is hypnosis microphone and I am, a girl?" The girl waves her hands in front of her and laughed lightly, "I'm sorry but please don't be so cautious. I knew it is a hypnosis microphone because I had seen some of it from my big brother and his friends. And I know you are a girl with my in-stin-ct." And she winked again at Ai. Now she knew Ai is a girl who has a hypnosis microphone, Ai just gave up at this strange girl. She knew it and still wanted to be friend with her. Ai smiled. She feels something tickling in her stomach. "Well? What is your answer, cutie boy?" She gave a hand. Ai smiled and took her hand. "Okay! I will be your friend only because I need someplace to stay." The girl laughed and loosening their handshake.

"You really are an interesting person!" Ai got used to her strange compliments. The girl walks first, and soon Ai grabbed her bag and followed her. "Oh right, I am, Ai. And you?" The girl turned her face at Ai again. The sunset made her a great picture that amazed Ai. Her white silky hair that glimering in the sutsets and her deep and passionate red eyes. "I am Nemu! Aohitsugi Nemu!" And so she named herself.