Nemu's Family

"You live pretty close from that park, huh." Ai asked while waiting Nemu to open the door. Nemu changed another key and got a bingo. After she opened the door, she nodded, "Yep! Pretty easy to remember, right?" Ai laughed and walk in first, after Nemu asked her to come in. Ai took off her shoes and put it at the corner. She stand straight and look around. it is a very comfy house. She really clean this house, everyday.

"Nope, I won't clean this house when I'm busy." She laughed and went passed Ai. Did she just made it on her face again? Riou said her face can easily be read. Ai shook her head and followed Nemu. Nemu turned left and there they arrived in a living room with a small open kitchen. "You can sit wherever you are." Nemu walked into the kitchen and prepare a tea. "Wait, tea is fine right?" Nemu looked at Ai and Ai nodded at her question. Just as the tea ready, someone unlocked the front door. Ai remember she said she has a big brother. It is a good manner to greet her family. "I'm back, Nemu!" A cute voice getting closer. After a while, someone entered the room. Ai stood up and bowed, "I-it's nice to meet you, Nemu's big brother. I am Ai. I will bother you and Nemu for living here for a while." Ai gulped because silent fills the room. She looks up to see a cute boy standing still in front of her. He has a baby blue and a little white colored short hair . His red colour eyes make him becomes more standing out. He tilted his head a little, "Who is who?" Huh? Is he not Nemu's big brother? Ai turned her head at Nemu who tried to hold her laugh again. That boy folded her arms and glare at Nemu. "I am Sada Kumamoto I'm living here with Nemu. Maybe my reason is the same as yours or could be different." Sada introduced himself.

"And she's a girl." Nemu put the tea on the table and flopped onto the sofa. Sweats appears on Ai's face and then she bows countless time at Sada, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I didn't realized you are a girl!" Sada said "nah it's fine, usually people think that I'm a boy" suddenly Sada demanding Ai to lift her head.

________

"Oh? My pajama seems suit to you!" Nemu fummed as she staring at Ai. Ai stare at Nemu's chest. She lost to Nemu. A hand patted Ai's shoulder. Ai turned to her left and Sada said, "I know your feeling. She got everything." as she eating cookies with an ice cream. Nemu blinked at Ai and Sada. "What are you talking about?" Sada and Ai said nothing in sync and walked pass Nemu and sit on her bed.

"If you're talking about chest, you can still grow it, because we're still a kid." Nemu stared at Sada's chest and Sada's face became red while trying to protest Nemu with some unknown words. "You two sure are good friends..." Ai laughed awkwardly. Sada declined it with a small voice and looking awal, feeling embarrassed, while Nemu smiled brightly and agreed.
Feeling weird, Ai took her plain t-shirt and short pants. "Wait! What are you doing?" Nemu stopped Ai from changes her clothes. "I feel strange when I look at a boy wearing a girl's pajama." Ai glared at her own face at the mirror. Sada face palmed and Nemu already run outside her bedroom. Some sounds could be hear from next door and Nemu soon came back with some boy's clothes. "This is oniichan(big bro)'s clothes when he's child. I think you can wear this." Nemu bought some t-shirts and long pants, and short pants. Inside those clothes, Nemu found something. "Are you going to use this too?" Nemu showed Ai a boxer. Ai exclaimed and tossed it away. Sada grabbed it and tidying it before give it back to Nemu. "Idiot!" Ai pouted at Nemu and Sada patted Ai's back. Nemu giggled before going back to her big brother's room and tidy his wardrobe. After a while, Ai decided to use a big light blue shirt that was too big and was long enough until her knee. Nemu said one of her big brother's clothes may got mixed while she tidied them last week.

"Now, you have a good hair, why you cut it all?" Nemu pouting as she plays with Ai's hair. Ai feels comfortable as Nemu plays her hair and she smiles while answering, "I had to. It'll be strange if a girl using hypnosis mic."

"Hoo? It's the first time I hear it." Sada said in front of her. Now you thing of it, Ai hasn't told Sada that she has a hypnosis microphone. Looking at a pale face from Ai, Sada sighed and show her hypnosis microphone to Ai. It seems like a cone and a bear like ice-cream modeled microphone on the cone. "This was from my mother, she was someone important inside Central Ward, no, I mean in government itself. But after she died, I was kicked from Central Ward and only this thing that I could take back from them. Of course, secretly." Sada laughed bitterly. Ai felt guilty for doubting Sada. Nemu smiles, "Well, you may felt lonely but now you have me as your family! And of course from today, Ai too!" And hugged both of them from Ai's behind. They fell down from the sofa and groaned, before laughing happily while relaxing themselves on the floor. Ai looked at a photo on the chest near them. Nemu and someone that has the same face as her standing there and smiled. He has an awkward smile, but she knew it, his smile was warm. She couldn't see Nemu's parents in it. "Hey, Nemu." Ai called. Nemu who is sleeping besides her answered, "Hm?"

"Can I ask you about your parents?" Ai woke up and staring at Nemu. She closing her eyes before smile and look back at Ai. "They died. My father was like to drunk every night and abused the three of us. Oniichan was always defending us, but in the end my mother was the most hurted. She was abused most cruelly than me and oniichan and when father was nearly kill oniichan, my mother killed him and suicided leaving us." After she explained her past, Ai gently hugged her. Slowly getting tighter. Nemu widening her eyes and hugged her back. Ai didn't comment anything, but just keep hugging her. Without knew it, Nemu's hands was a little quivering, and Ai knew it. She said like nothing big to cry because shey already used to it, but her body still remembering the fear they had when they was child. Sada smiles as she look at two of them.

"Now! Tell us about you too!" Nemu went back to her cheerful self and demanding Ai to tell them their story while Sada was just staring at Ai, demanding too. Ai sighed and pulled her hug from Nemu. "It is not something to talk about. I was living in the Central Ward because of my unique physics that's up until now I don't know for what is it. My parents who were just commoners insisted to live with me because I am their only daughter. They keep working and doing their best to live together but one day my father left the house. I couldn't collect my memory of what happened before, but after my father left, my mother was burdened by works and society pressure. And one month ago, I was informed she had passed away together with my father." Unconsciously tears flowing from Ai's eyes. It is only a month but she already missed her parents. Nemu patted Ai's head as she hugged her with Sada. "It must be tough for you. This government was too much in these years." Sada said. Ai pulled their hug and smiled, "Well, because of their suck system, I sneaked out from the government and stole this hypnosis mic with me." Ai took out her pendant and showed it to them.

"Aww, I want one too. Sada has it too. Only me who has nothing." Nemu pouted.

"You don't have both of these. Your brother will beat anyone who hurt you. You already has an excelent bodyguard, right?" Sada said.

"Hey! Oniichan is not a tool!" Nemu punched Sada lightlt and they all laughed.

After that, they laughed in Nemu's bedroom until they tired and fell asleep.

____________

A/N:
Tbh, I made Samatoki's sister as someone 170cm with a long hair until her waist and cheerful, happy-go-lucky teenage who loves joking and laughing well... i think I made her a little tomboy. But after I saw a glimpse of Samatoki real sister in manga, her name is Nemu amd she is the opposite of my character. She is so elegant and mature. The only similar between both of them is their big boobs LOLOL
I hope I can adjust to the official character from now on xDD

Sorry if there are many wrong grammar! Enjoy the next chapter~ ( 。・ω・。)ノシ