Found Out

She remembers a little about her little brothers. When Ichiro came to her house, he always told her about how Jiro and Saburo doing. They has a tough life after Ai and their parents live in Central Ward. Ichiro has became quite delinquent as they started living in orphanage. He was looking at both of them from distance too, but still he was so happy to see they were living happily with their new friends from orphanage. Jiro was having a new secondhand jacket and Saburo got a new toys. They were so happy. Except Ichiro was quite sad when he remembering he was being hate by them. But he didn't give up. He decided to live with everything he can to support the orphanage where Jiro and Saburo lives. He must protected them, replacing their parents.

Ai was so sorry for burdening Ichiro. She promised to do anything she can to help her big brother, but Ichiro keeps refuse it.

"Ichinii..." Ichiro hm-ed as Ai called him.

"I investigated the orphanage you three living now without your permission, and got a shocking results." Ai clutched some papers under the table. "Maybe I can help yo-"

"I already know about it, you don't have to worry." Ichiro cut off her words before she finished. "I will do something, even if some bloods might be spilled..." His eyes became darker, but Ai kept silent. She knew it... He doesn't want her help. He must hate her for snatching their parents away. A small doubt inside her heart startes to bubbles up again. She but her lower lips in frustration, and Ichiro realized it. Suddenly, a large hand patted her head lightly, and warmly, "Don't worry, I will protect Jiro and Saburo. You have to focus make father and mother happy in here. Something that we brothers can't do. Don't blame yourself by thinking useless things." Her eyes teared up, he knew she was slowly being crushed by pressure and guilt. He doesn't know her life in this Central Ward, but not an easy one is a certain thing. She was too young to understand and receive that. He was too weak, for making his sister worrying about him. After that, mother went into the room and grabbed their hands. Both Ai and Ichiro was shocked, and then they were pulled into a hug. Their mother strokes their head with care, as if they were still a baby. Ai snd Ichiro both blushed in embarrassing, but kept still until their mother pulled her hug, because of a small warmth inside their heart.

"You children don't have to be grow up quckly. You two are still young, I know you can do more than what you think, you have potential and power to change the world. Don't try to be an adult, just be yourself and solve the problems one by one. Now might be a hard time, but eventually those hard times will bring you to a bright future. I am and will alwayd believe in my child." she said and pulled her hug.

"I'm so sorry for putting you all in this situation..." then she cried. Ai and Ichiro were shocked and trying to cheer their mother up. She was weak in tears so they always careful using their words in front of her. A silent fills the room when suddenly their mother became quiet. Their mother stucked her tongue and laughed at their dumbfounded faces.

"Don't worry! Mother will do her best too to support you all!" She pumped up her fists up to the air, and smile with her weak smile. Ai and Ichiro sighed in disbelief at their mother's spirit and laughed again.

And then they talking about Jiro and Saburo again with a warm tea and cookies made by their mother. Ichiro usually bring some pictures of Jiro and Saburo without their permission. Their mad face, sleeping face, happy face, and how their doing. She still remember their recent face clearly, at the funeral event. They cried until their tears dried up. Jiro might have a little memory about their parents, but he might thought that their parents were already dead long ago. So now maybe he gets shocked to know their parents still alive all these time and died without seeing them for the last time. Ai cried in agony, yet silently. She tried her best to not cry loudly, covering her mouth with both of her hands, sobbing uncontrollably, away from the funeral, inside the woods. Couldn't bear her little brother's suffered face, crying in Ichiro's hug. Ichiro bit his tongue, trying not to sobbing, but his tears keeps flowing down on his face. Ai cried while the smoke of their parents' cremation fly away up to the dark sky. That was the last time she saw Ichiro, Jiro and Saburo before she fled from Central Ward.

___________________

Ai opened her eyes, and realized a warm water flows from her eyes. She cried again today. She doesn't know why she began to see the same dream after meeting Saburo. At least he looks quite fine, she relieved. Wiping her tears, she changed her clothes and jogging around the forest again. After two hours, she came back to see Nemu, Sada and Samatoki already woke up and cooking now. She founds Samatoki in the house everyday, even thought she heard from Nemu and Sada that he rarely at home. Ai whispered to Nemu snd she giggled, "Maybe he was interested with you." And Ai blushed. No way. She looks at Samatoki and found him glared at her, like he's ready to kill her anytime. She turned back and keep cutting the unions again, 'Yep, no way...' while crying.

A bell rang after they had an early breakfast, and Nemu opened the door. "Oniichan, your friends calling for you." Samatoki out the remote and walked to the front door. Nemu went back to get her bag and grabbed Sada. They will ho to the school now. Ai smiled and tailed them. A nostalgia voice is talking with Samatoki now. Ai stopped. She wants to go back without getting notice but then a glasses man raised a voice, "Oh? A new face, huh?" She gulped. His sharp blue eyes now looking at her, slowly widening. Crap... Samatoki just nodded and said Ai began to live here because Nemu picked her. The glasses man, Jyuto raised a brow, "You sure popular with girls, huh? I thought you only a siscon, but I don't think you also a lilocon..." Jyuto shook his head in shame. "Who are you calling lolicon!?" Samatoki snapped, he forgets to tell them he's not a siscon too. Or he just admitted it, now? But then a word stopped him from further nag. The army clothes man, Riou blinked his blue eyes, and Samatoki too. Girl? Samatoki And Riou turned their head to the girl, and Ai stared back at them. Samatoki snd Riou turned back their head at Jyuto laughed at his words. "Come one, you sure are funny this morning!" Samatoki patting Jyuto's shoulder as he laughed.

"Huh? Oniichan didn't know Ai is a girl?" His hand stopped from patting Jyuto's shoulder, and turned his head to Nemu like a robot, "W-What?" But Nemu looks at Samatoki innocently told at him, "Ai is a girl." Sada nodded besides Nemu. Samatoki and Riou jaws dropped in shock, and Jyuto sighed again because of his dumb comrades. It's so obvious from her looks. Even Riou didn't realized it...

"That's why you hate sleeping with an old man like me...?" Riou became a chibi and looking at his feet. Sada turned her head at Ai disbelief and Ai waves her hands in front of her face, "No! N-no! Let me explain!" Ai realized Sada's feeling after looked at her dark expression after hearing Rious words.

"Let's talk again later, Samatoki, Riou, we have something to do right now." Jyuto pulled their hands and walked away. It was quite easy to pull them that time because they were too shock and dumbfounded by the truth that Ai is a girl. Nemu pulled Sada too because they'll be late for school. Sada glared at Ai while being dragged by Nemu and Ai just waved at all those people who walked away suddenly.

"Now I understand the reason of his death glare at me when I always with Nemu." Ai sighed and closed the door behind her.