𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 - 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Tsuki kissed you for a while, occasionally pushing his tongue into your mouth and biting your lip. He then started to kiss down your neck, sucking and biting softly as his hands pinned yours down. He then made his way back to your lips, pushing his against yours once more.

"Are you okay with this?" he whispered, his breath heavy as he hovered over you.

"Mhm, are you?" you asked, looking up at him, staring at his face. You noticed how comfortable his expression was. Normally, he looked tense as if he was trying to protect him.

"Of course, I've been wanting this," he whispered as he kissed your lips. "I've been wanting you."

Again your lips met but this time more furiously. Tsukishima let go of your hands and his hands pushed your shirt up, revealing your lacey bralette. His fingers trailed up your stomach, teasing you before his hands slipped under the only fabric that covered your body. He squeezed your breast, catching you off guard.

By this point, you both practically had each other's tongues fighting. You could feel your toes curl with sensation as he pinched your nipple, twisting it.

"Tsukishima," you softly moaned, pulling away from his kisses, tossing your head back. Looking at him you could see a large smirk on his face.

"You like that?" he asked and he proceeded to do the same to your other breast which sent tingles all over your body.

"Uh...Uh-huh," you force out, looking him in the eye. He then stopped and took off his shirt, tossing it somewhere onto his floor. Your eyes gleamed as they stared at his body. His chest and abs were toned in a way that wasn't too much or not enough. You cursed under your breath, "Damn."

Tsukishima moved down to kiss you again but instead, his lips found your neck, and slowly he made soft kisses all over before he moved down towards your breasts. You could feel him leaving wet kisses all over as he made his way down towards your stomach. You looked down to see soft red little marks under your collarbone and all over your breasts.

"Tsuki! Someone might see those," you gasped, using your elbows to sit yourself up partially.

"Good. Now be a good girl and lay back down," he said as he pushed you down and wrapped his hands around your throat. His lips found yours and his tongue pushed inside of your mouth.

Your hands touched all over his body, moving from his stomach, his back, and to his hair. He then pulled you up, sitting back and moved you onto his lap. You could feel the bulge underneath his shorts as you sat on him. He stared at you, tucking your hair behind your ear before kissing you.

"You're gorgeous," he said in between his kisses. His hands wrapped around your back, supporting you.

"Kei!" suddenly shouted a voice from the hall and a small girl ran in. Tsukishima pushed you off and you panicked to pull your shirt down.

"Tasa-chan, what are you doing here?" Kei gasped as he pushed up his glasses, glancing over at you.

"Mama wanted to surprise you and your family. What are you doing? Playing a game?"Tasa asked as she looked around Tsukishima's room.

"Uhm, yes Tasa-Chan. Do you know where your Okaa-san is? She might need help," he replied, his breathing still heavy.

"What if I wanna play with you guys? What were you playing?" she asked, walking up to the bed.

"Nothing!" you and Tsukishima said in union.

Tasa puckered her lip, "fine, but I'm telling on you Kei." She ran out of the room, calling for someone. You then realized you could hear multiple voices coming from another part of Tsukishima's house. The two of you must've been so into the moment that you didn't notice his house was now full of people.

"That was my cousin, I forgot they were coming to visit," Tsukishima sighed as he stood up to grab his shirt.

"I'm surprised we didn't hear them," you laughed, brushing your hair with your fingers.

"Hmm, it's probably because you were loud" he looked up at you with a sly smirk on his face.

"What? No I wasn't," you retorted.

"Either way, I'll make you louder next time,"

-
Leaving Tsukishima's was rather awkward. His family had bought the lie that the two of you were studying. You left shortly after talking with them. By the time you made it home, everyone seemed to be asleep.

You had snuck into your house quietly, carefully shutting the door behind you. You made your way up the stairs and into your bedroom only to find Shoyo. He was laying on his stomach on your bed, reading a book.

"(Y/N)! About time, last time I checked it didn't take 3 hours to go get a jacket," he said as he sat up. He was in his usual Pajama's, a t-shirt, and boxers.

"Shoyo, what the fuck are you doing in here with no clothes? Get out," you grumbled as you walked over to him and attempted to pull him off.

"Stop (Y/N)!" he whined as he kicked at you. "I just wanted to make sure you got home, that's all."

"Okay, well I'm home now so get out," you demanded, pointing to your door.

"After you tell me what happened? You were gone for three hours!" he asked, sitting up on your bed. He put his book down, bookmarking it with a small slip of paper.

"Shoyo.. we just watched a movie, The Good Dinosaur. Now please get out," you said, huffing and puffing.

"Fine fine, good night," the tangerine boy grabbed his book and slipped off your bed.

After he had left, you started to get ready for bed.  You put your school bag on your desk chair and changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. You slipped under your covers and reached over to grab your sweatshirt, the one you had left at Tsukishima's. Holding it up to your face, you could smell that it smelled like him. Then it hit you. You just made out with your brother's teammate. You had made out with Tsukishima.