𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 - 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

As you and had Shoyo left the gym, you kept glancing back to get a better look at the girl. She was short and had dark brown hair. She was giggling and held her hands behind her back.

"Shoyo," you called out. "Who was that girl talking to Tsukishima?" you asked once you were outside.

You glanced over at him to see his eyes glued to his phone, a soft smile on his face. His gaze didn't change and he seemed not to hear you. You smacked him on the back, bringing him back to reality.

"Hey! What was that for!" he yelled at his rubbed his back.

"I asked you a question. Do you know who that girl was? Talking to Tsuki?"

"Hmm, no. Just ask him about it later."

-

You sighed as you looked into your foggy bathroom mirror. You had just gotten out of a nice long shower. You leaned towards the mirror and wiped away the fog. You grabbed your face lotion and rubbed it on gently.

"Are you done yet?" called Shoyo from the hall.

You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, Im coming out." You walked out, already wearing your sleepwear. You felt exhausted and wanted to facetime Tsukishima and sleep.

"You are soooo slow," the short boy grumbled as he shut the bathroom door behind him.

You walked into your room and plopped down onto your bed. Turning over, you grabbed your phone and texted Tsukishima.

𝐘𝐨𝐮

Hello, my love.

No response. Not even after 10 minutes. That was unusual for Tsukishima, especially around this time. Typically he was in bed or resting. You put down your phone, resting it beside your head and looked up at the ceiling.

Did something happen with that girl? You couldn't help but wonder. She seemed to know him pretty well and he didn't seem to mind talking with her. Well, at least that's what you picked up on.

-

You had woken up to your brother banging on your door, yelling at you to get up. With a groan, you sat up, looking around sleepily. You must've passed out last night, too tired to even get under the covers.

"(Y/N)! Get up! I wanna go for a jog and you are going with me!" yelled Shoyo from outside your room. "Dont make me come in there!"

"Im up! Im up!" you snapped back, slipping out of your bed to put on some workout clothes. Although you felt exhausted, you knew once you got moving you wold be fine. You switched out of your PJs and put on some shorts and t-shirt. You tied your hair into a ponytail before walking out of your room.

Shoyo stood in the hall, completely ready to go. "Im ready! Come on. Did you forget you said you would run with me today?"

"Yea, sorry," you apologized as you both walked down the stairs into the kitchen. Your mother had miso soup and steamed rice ready.