𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘊𝘎

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

"𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 -

'You're being a distraction, please stop' you read the note Tsuki just slipped to you. You were sitting beside him in mathematics, halfway through the class. The night before you both had knocked out the homework assignment together. You had split it in half, he did one side of the paper and you did the other. All throughout the class, you both kept glancing over at each other. Every time he caught you, you felt your cheeks grow warm with embarrassment.

'How? tf?' you write on the small sheet of paper and slip it to Tsuki, cautious of the teacher. You didn't want to get caught passing notes. The year had barely begun and you needed to keep a good reputation. You overheard third-years talking about how crucial it was.

You felt a soft tap on your shoulder and Tsuki hands you back the paper. 'because you look gorgeous right now. hard to focus when you are here.'

Your hand slides up to cover your smile. You looked over a Tsuki and your eyes locked with his. He wore a soft grin on his face. You rolled your eyes, crumple up the note and turn your attention back to your teacher. You could still feel Tsuki's gaze on you.

-

"I hope you were paying attention because I was not," Tsukishima said as you walked out of class together and up to your locker.

You shake your head, fiddling with your lock. "Nope, I'll figure it out though," you said as you unlocked your locker and put away your mathematics textbook.

"Mmph, you better help me if you figure it out," he replied, resting his head against the locker.

"What if I don't wanna," you retort, smirking. He was fun to tease, at least when he wasn't teasing you. According to Shoyo, he easily got frustrated and always tries to hide it. So far, you hadn't been able to get anything out of him.

"Oh," he shut your locker door and grabbed your chin, turning your face towards him. His eyes stared into yours. "I'll make you want you," he whispered, a smirk on his face. You stared at him in shock, feeling your entire body tingle. This was different and not what you had expected when Shoyo said he got frustrated easily.

His long fingers let go of your chin and scooped up your hand, bringing it up to his lips, placing a kiss onto your skin, "I'll see you at the team dinner tonight."

Before you could even reply, he was already walking away, leaving you in utter shock.

-

"Can you pass me the cheese (Y/N)?" asked Yamaguchi from across the table. Tonight the team had decided to have a dinner night. Sugawara and Daichi had insisted on doing a team activity to get to know the first years better. It was a pot luck style and you had brought pasta. Your brother, Shoyo, brought sugar cookies.

You pass Yamaguchi the bag of shredded cheese. There was a lot going on. Shoyo and Noya were talking about breadsticks, Sugawara and Daichi were playing just dance with Tanaka cheering them on, Kageyama and Tsukishima were in the middle of an intense card game as Asashi watched. You and Yamaguchi were the only ones still eating.

"Thank you (Y/N)-san," he mumbled through a mouthful of pasta. You turn back to your dish, chicken noodle soup.

Tsukishima had brought in the soup and insisted you save it for last. He claimed he had the best cooking skills. His soup wasn't bad but it wasn't the best. It had too much seasoning but it still tasted fine.

"Sugawara said his parents weren't home right? They're all pretty loud," you asked as Tanaka yells at Daichi for messing up.

"Mhm, at least that's what he said. I feel bad for his parents, he's pretty chaotic sometimes," he joked, making himself laugh.

"Yea but it's in a good way. I don't know him very well but he always lightens the mood," you replied, watching him dance along to the just dance.

Yamaguchi then stood up, taking his plate and throwing it away. He offered to take yours and you handed it to him.

"Do you think Shoyo would be fine walking home alone? I think imma head home," you ask Yamaguchi.

"Oh yea, I can walk with him. My house is a bit past yours," he replied, chuckling.

You give him a surprised look, "Really? I didn't know that." You start to gather your things; your pasta dish and phone. "Well, imma go now. Bye Yamaguchi, tell them I said bye."

-

Shoyo got home much later than you did. You were already in bed when he walked into your room.

"Hey (Y/N)," he said as he laid down on the foot of your bed. He turned on his side to face you.

"Ugh Shoyo get off," you whined and kicked at him but he didn't budge. Normally you wouldn't mind his presence but you just wanted to sleep.

"Stopp, why can't I ever just lay in your bed? It's comfy," he grumbled, kicking you back.

"Fine, just get out later because i-"

Ping. Your phone went off.

"Ooooh, whos texting you at this hour," teased Shoyo as he poked you multiple times in the rib.

You then snapped at him and told him to get out, tired of him for the night. Although you loved your brother, there were just times when he irritated you for no reason. Sometimes he purposely bothered you and this was one of those nights. After a few minutes of convincing, he finally left your room, letting you be.

You sighed, reaching for your phone to see who texted you. It was Tsukishima.

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

Hey, you left early? Why?

𝐘𝐨𝐮

just tired I guess, prob all the food

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚Ah, so you got to taste everything you wanted?

𝐘𝐨𝐮

yup, did you?

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

no

𝐘𝐨𝐮

why not? :(

𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚

I didn't get to taste you

Author's Note : Sorry for the short chapter. A good one is coming soon I promise