𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘬

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

"𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘬"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲-

The next day was rough. You had spent most of your time worrying about the marks Tsukishima left all over your neck. You were constantly adjusting the collar and bow of your shirt. This caused you to be distracted in class since you were so worried about it. In the classes you had with Tsukishima you could hear him snickering each time you adjusted your shirt.

You even skipped lunch, too paranoid to bring attention to yourself. You were dreading for the day to end. With it being Friday, you just had to cover the marks for one day. Hopefully, by next week they would be gone, or at least mostly.

The bell rang, ending your last period of the day, and fortunately, nobody had mentioned anything to you so far. You made your way to practice, pulling out your VBC jacket from your bag. The collar of the jacket was enough to cover up your neck. You zipped it up and rushed off to practice.

Like every day so far, Kageyama was at the same vending machine, debating on which milk to get. You decided it couldn't hurt to get some as well, even though it wasn't your favorite.

You walked up to the setter, "Hey Kageyama."

He turned around, taking his focus off the milk to see who had called for his attention. "Oh hey (Y/N). You like milk too?" he asked. "I always have a hard time picking what to get."

"Oh, not usually," you chuckled softly. "Today just kinda seems like that type of day? You feel me?"

Kageyama stared at you, his brows furrowed in confusion. You shrunk your shoulders with embarrassment. Every day was a milk day to him. He shook his head and turned back to the machine. He punched in some numbers, paid, and out dropped some milk.

"You want one? I can pay, I don't mind," he offered, looking at you over his shoulder.

"Hmm, sure. Strawberry please?" you asked, peeping at the machine to see your options.

Kageyama nodded and did the same process before handing you a pink, strawberry carton. You thanked him and he picked up his gym bag. Together you made your way towards the gym. As you grew closer, you could hear faint yelling from inside. Both you and Kageyama looked at one another with a confused look.

"Is practice starting early today?" you asked, checking the time on your phone. You still had 20 minutes before practice officially started.

He shook his head, "No, I don't think so. Lets see what's up."

As you grew closer, you recognized the sound of your brother's high-pitched angry voice. You broke into a sprint, dropping your half-drank milk. This concerned you. Shoyo was almost never angry and when he was, he didn't typically yell like that. Even at home, he wasn't like that.

You turned down the walkway and jumped the stairs, landing in the doorway of the gym. Across the gym was Shoyo and Tsukishima. Depsite his height, Shoyo had Tsukishima pressed up against a wall, gripping onto his white t-shirt.

"Why would you kiss her? What are you trying to do? Get in her pants?" Shoyo spat as he attempted to get up in Tsukishima's face. His voice seemed strained as if he had been yelling already for an hour.