𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 - 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

Authors Note: Hello! This chapter has music with it! It is 100% up to you whether you play it or not! I wouldn't start it when you start this chapter but when it says "Que music". I'll link the playlist (4 songs) here and when it says "Que music". https://spoti.fi/36IP9nN

You knocked on Tsuki's front door, holding a bag of take-out from In and Out. You had picked up dinner for the two of you, getting Tsuki's favorite along with yours. Your stomach felt as if it was being twisted from inside and you felt nauseous.

Before you had left, Shoyo made things worse. He had paced back and forth in your room, listing all the possibilities of the situation. Although he listed good possibilities like a surprise gift, all you could think about were the worst ones. What if he found someone else? What if he didn't love you anymore? Your mind ran wild all afternoon and now it was even worse.

Part of you wanted to run away and avoid the situation, but the other part of you kept you glued to the floor, desperate to know what was going on. A few moments passed and still nothing. It was rather unusual for Tsuki to take this long.

With a deep breath, you reached to knock again but the door opened to reveal Tsuki standing there. He smiled at you and pulled you into a hug, crushing the take out in the process.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed as he pulled back, grabbing your shoulders. "You're here!"

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. "Yes, love. I texted you... did you not get it?"

"I did I did. Im just happy to see you," he explained as he stepped out of the doorway. "Come on, let's go eat."

You followed him into his house, kicking off your shoes into their regular spot. As he turned to lock the door you sprinted to the dining table and put down the bag. Immediately you took out the food, desperate to eat in hopes to forget the reason you came here. Sometimes eating eased your anxiety and sometimes it made it worse.

"Hungry much?" Tsuki teased as he walked over, grabbing his food from the bag. He had gotten a double cheese burger with a medium fry.

"Youff tookf forefer to open the dfoor," you said through a mouthful of fries.

"I was taking a shit, not my fault you came at that moment," he partially joked, giving you a playful look.

You smiled at him and took a bite of your burger. As you ate, the two of you talk about your days. You complained about how one of your classes has a huge upcoming project. As he discussed his day, you couldn't help but notice his hair looked as if it didn't change. You decided to forget about it and mention it later.

After you both finish eating he threw away the trash and you wiped down the table. Tsukishima filled him with a cup of water before he took you to his room.

Walking in, you sat on his bed and made yourself comfy. He did the same and wrapped a blanket around the two of you. "Kei... I thought you were going to get a haircut."

You noticed he tensed up and relaxed quickly after. His eyes darted off, looking away from yours. "About that... I was going to mention it when we had our talk."