𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘴

╔═══════ ★ ═══════╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

"𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘴"

╚═══════ ★ ═══════╝

- 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲-

"I got assigned a project today," Shoyo complained as you walked beside him. You had just gotten out of practice and the two of you started to walk home. It was a typical day for you, boring classes with long, painful lectures and of course, practice.

"For which class?" you intrigued, perhaps you could help, depending on the class.

He sighed, "Geography. We have to make a model of a big landmark. After that, we have to make a slideshow for facts on it."

Either you were lucky, or your teacher was going to assign the project to you later. You and Shoyo had different geography teachers. Based on Shoyo's daily complaints, you had an easy-going teacher.

"If you need help, I can do some of it," you offered. "I can do some of it at practice tomorrow."

"No no, it's fine. It's simple, I'm just not looking forward to it," he replied.

Bzzt Bzzt. Your phone vibrated in your pocket. You picked it up to see Tsukishima calling you. You glanced over at Shoyo, showing him you had a call.

"Hello?" you said once you answered.

"Hey (Y/N)! You left your sweatshirt at practice, I brought it to my place. If you want, you can come get it or I can hang onto it," Tsukishima said.

Shoyo instantly gave you a what the fuck look. In return, you shrugged your shoulders.

"Uhm, I'll come by now. Can you text me the address?" you asked and Shoyo gasped at you, smacking you in the arm.

"You're leaving me for that bully?" he whispered, hissing under his breath. He reached to grab your phone but you shoved him away.

"Yea, I'll see you soon," Tsukishima said before hanging up the phone.

"(Y/N) are you seriously going?" Shoyo asked, his voice raised.

"Yea, you're not a baby Shoyo. You can get home on your own," you said, rolling your eyes in irritation.

"Whatever, don't expect me to defend you if mom asks where you are," he huffed and walked away, heading towards home.

-

Is this it? you asked yourself as you stood outside a small house. You had put the address Tsukishima gave you into the GPS, but it looked as if nobody was home. You were about to text Tsukishima when the door opened. The blonde boy stepped out, wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

"Hey, you can come in you know? Dumbass," he said as he walked back in before you even had the chance to reply, leaving the door open. You walked in and you saw him grabbing your sweatshirt from a table.

"Oh, thank you. This is one of my favorite sweatshirts," you explained to him.

For a moment you both stood in painfully awkward silence. It was quiet in his house and you could tell it was just the two of you in the house.

"Would you wanna stay over for a bit? Maybe watch a movie?" he spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Sure, is it because you want to bully me some more?" you joked.

"No, I just enjoy your presence," he admitted, grabbing your hand. You looked away from him, hoping to hide the blush on your face. "Come on, let's go to my room."

He guided you into a hallway and turned into what was his bedroom. The walls were white and the floor was made of wood. To your right was a small desk where dinosaurs sat on shelves above it. His uniform hung on a hanger, sitting on a nail. Against the wall was a small bed with a blue cover.

"Dinosaurs?" you asked, partially laughing.

"Mhm. They mean a lot to me," he replied as he walked past his desk and sat on his blue bed. "My brother and I used to play with these toy dinosaurs and watch dinosaur movies together.. before... some stuff happened. They remind me of those days."

"Oh Tsuki, I didn't know. Im sorry I laughed," you apologized, taking a seat beside him. Tsukishima looked at you, grabbing your hand. His hand was cold yet soft but at the same time, you could feel his calluses.

"Its okay. I don't really wanna talk about it, but for a while, I had looked up to my brother and then it turned out that he was a liar," he explained, squeezing your hand. He then let go and stood up, walking over to his TV. "I wanna show you some of my favorite movies."

He grabbed a few movies off of his TV stand and walked back over to you. He showed you the movies The Good Dinosaur, Fight Club, and Iron Man. "Which do you wanna watch?"

You held the cases, examining each one carefully. You picked The Good Dinosaur, the others you had seen before with Shoyo. This was one you hadn't seen.

Tsukishima then walked over to his TV, putting in the CD. He grabbed a gray blanket from his closest, turned off his bedroom light, and walked over to you. He tossed the gray blanket at your face before sitting down beside you, resting his back against his wall. You made yourself comfy, also leaning against the wall beside Tsukishima, just enough for your arm to touch his.

-

"That was sad," you sniffled, your eyes puffy from crying. By now, you had your head resting on Tsukishima's shoulder. You sat up, looking at him as you puckered your lip.

He chuckled softly, "I know, I still love it though." He looked at you, his golden eyes staring into yours. "Why are you still crying?"

"It was sad!" you replied as more tears ran down your face.

Tsukishima put his hand on your cheek, his thumb brushed away the tear that ran down your face. He smiled at you softly. Then as if it was all in slow motion, Tsukishima moved towards you, soft lips pushing against yours.

You jumped in surprise but sank into his kiss, pushing back against his. Tsukishima's hand wrapped around your back as he pushed you down gently on his bed. He was now over you, straddling you. He pulled away, looking into your (E/C) eyes before kissing you once more.

Author's Note

OMG! thank yall SOOO much for 100 views!! Its crazy bc I started this like 4-5 days ago!