𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"No Desean." I said for the 5th time.

"So you ain't neva had thought Xavier was fine or some shit ?" He asked folding his arms.

I don't even remember how we got on the subject of Xavier ass but somehow we did and this is where we are.

"I mean...." I made the "😬" face.

"Bet." He said trying to walk out my room but I stopped him.

"Why you getting mad over some shit like that ? Remember we both single but trust me I would never fuck with your cousin. That's trifling as hell."

Yes, once upon a time I thought Xavier was fine but I don't see him in that way.

Only Desean but yall know how that go.

"Because that nigga was trying it yesterday in the car. Even after I dropped you off at the hotel, he was talm bout some how he wanna fuck wit you if I'm not fucking wit you and all that bullshit." He explained sitting back down on my bed.

"You know how Xavier is. He always been a bold ass nigga. So he don't be caring what come out his mouth."

"I'll fuck around and two-piece his ass, he keep on."

"Aww was my little bestfriend Desean Williams, jealous ?" I teased standing in front of him.

"Fuck imma be jealous about ?" He mugged.

"Ion know you tell me."

"First of all, big bestfriend. And second of all, I been told you, you been mine. I just ain't made it official yet but gimme time." He told me pulling me on his lap.

"Mhm. But I'm still single."

"And ian a hood pharmacist who kill niggas." He deadpanned.

"Now you just lying."

"Thought that's what we was doing." He shrugged wrapping his arms around my waist.