𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Gimme kiss." Desean puckered up his lips as I laid on his chest facing him.

"No." I laid my head back down on his chest smiling knowing he was go get mad.

"Mmcht, then get off me." He pushed me lightly but I didn't budge cause who the fuck he think he is pushing me ?

"Uhn uhn." I pushed his ass right back down forcefully then laid right back on him hearing him smack his teeth.

"Can I get my kiss ?" He asked again.

I lifted my head up and faced him before looking at his lips and twisted mine to the side wondering if I should do it or not.

I pecked his lips once but of course his nasty ass had to add tongue and the kiss got heated real quick.

"Uhn uhn cause see you being grown sir." I pulled back from hear laughing a little at his facial expression.

"Cause what typa shit is that ? Go give me that ole baby ass kiss. Gone quit playin wimme." He chuckled getting up off the bed making me whine out.

i was just about to go back to sleep on him too.

"Where you going ?" My eyes watched him as he put his chain on around his neck and got dressed.

It was only 1 some in the afternoon, where the hell could he possibly be going ?

"To Tee. He got some plays he want us to make. Just Black, Kaso and me. Yall girls don't gotta do shit this time." He informed slipping on his white nike's.

Terrell was my daddy name but everyone called him Tee.

That's what he was known as too.

"But what if I wanna buy from you ?" I sneakily asked making him turn around.

"You can't buy shit but this dick. And it's not for sale right now. Out of stock bae." His cocky ass responded making me throw the pillow off the bed at him.