𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽.

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝙰𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸 𝙹𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"You not paying me no attentionnnnn. Keionnnnn."I whined his name while flopping on his lap as he played the stupid ass game.

one day imma drop that game right off the balcony.

"Quit wit that shit ! Almost made me miss the shot." He complained missing the person on GTA.

"Mmcht. I'm finna go over to Mani place." I told him getting up with an attitude.

"Man come here, spoiled ass." He grabbed me hugging me from behind pulling me into his lap.

I smiled knowing I got exactly what I wanted.

Some damn attention from my nigga for once.

"You wanna come wimme to see my momma ? She want me to come for sunday dinner." He asked kissing the side of my neck affectionately.

"Yea I meant to tell you. The same day I went to the hospital, I met yo momma. Why you didn't tell me she was a nurse ?" I hit him in his chest lightly.

"Shit I forgot. But yea she been a nurse since I was bout 12 and Desean was 13. She love taking care of people and shit."

"Which is why ion see how the hell she ended up wit a drugdealer for a babydaddy. Nigga musta sweetalked my momma out ha drawls or some." He joked making me laugh.

To be honest, our parents situations were very similar.

Only difference was mine were divorced and toxic as hell.

"But I wanna go. I like Momma Williams, she funny as hell." I got up off his lap and walked over to the closet taking out some to wear.

I bent down to get a pair of shoes and of course I felt Kaso childish ass come behind me, dry humping me.

"Stopppp." I giggled tryna push him away.

"Throw it backkk." He gassed me as I started twerking on him.

"Ight chill out cause now you tryna start some shit." He pushed me lightly.