Chapter 1: New Beginning

I do not own unOrdinary, the rightful owner is uru-chan! Obviously.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Beep, beep, beep, beep

(Y/N) reached his arm out, trying to hit his alarm clock. After failing to hit the off button a couple of times, he managed to hit it. Satisfied with what he did, he went back to sleep.

After an hour of lying in bed, his eyes snapped open.

Wait a minute.

(Y/N)'s body jolted up and quickly checked his calendar on the wall nearby.

Crap. It's Sunday already!? What time is It!

(Y/N) grabbed his phone, which showed that it was 9:00 in the morning.

Ah shit

Oh, so that's why his alarm clock went off. His flight takes off in two hours. He's supposed to be at Wellston to meet the headmaster in the afternoon. What the hell was he doing sleeping at a time like this!?

(Y/N) has been living alone for some time ever since his parents died when he was young.

Oh god he's become a cliche.

The orphanage took him in ever since then, and when he was old enough, he was allowed his own apartment and be off on his own. (Y/N) was naturally smart, he aced every school exams and got everything correct in all subjects. But he wanted to expand or view the world more. So after some convincing with his school and some entrance exams, he got into Wellston. One of the most prestigious and competitive schools in the country.

(Y/N) hopped out of bed and started packing his belongings.

After an hour later of organizing and packing, he had everything he needed to be packed up. For now, he had clothes, bathroom accessories, etc.

(Y/N) looked at his phone to see how much time he had left before his flight took off.

Alright! One hour to spare!

(Y/N) tucked his phone away while he grabbed his suitcase and waddled to his front door with his heavy luggage.

It's been a long time living on my own, but it's about time I finally interact with the world.

(Y/N) nodded to himself as he walked out of his apartment with his luggage.

(BREAK)

(Y/N) was snoozing on the chair in the airport, waiting for his flight.

"Wellston airports will be taking off very shortly. Please board if you haven't already. Thanks and have a safe flight." The women on the intercom spoke.

"Hah?" (Y/N)'s eyes shot open as a comical snot bubble popped. (Y/N) rubbed his eyes as he looked around to see the Wellston airline was packing already. "Ah shit, that's me!"

(Y/N) snatched his luggage as he quickly ran over to the Wellston airline.

(BREAK)

(Y/N) nodded to himself as he stood in front of Wellston Highschool.

This place ain't too shabby. It's pretty big, bigger than my old school.

While (Y/N) was admiring the building, he noticed a man coming towards him. He had fair skin, parted beige hair, and blue eyes.

"So you must be the transfer student Vaughn mentioned." The man in question greeted.

(Y/N)'s eyes blinked before responding, "Yeah, I'm transferring here, do I know you?"

"Ah, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. The name's Keene, Head of Security of Wellston High." The man now named Keene was introduced as he extended his hand.

(Y/N)'s mind processed this new information for a second before extending his hand to shake his. "Nice to meet you, Keene. My name is (Y/N)."

Keene just nodded as he retracted his hand. "So, ready to go in?" He pointed his thumb back at the building.

(Y/N) grinned as he grabbed his suitcase. "Yeah, that'd be great!"

"Alright, let's go then." Keene smiled back as he turned towards the building

The two of them began walking towards the building. (Y/N) was already gaping at the size and layout of the building when he entered the building. Holy shit! It's huge! Keene just kept walking towards the headmaster's office while (Y/N) kept looking around the hallway. "So, Keene."

Keene turned his head around but was still walking, "Hm? Is there something wrong?"

The student in question just scratched the back of his head "Uh, I just wanted to know who the strongest students are in Wellston. I've heard that they're all gifted."

Keene lit up to this question and nodded to him, "Yeah, the royals here are strong, they've never lost a single turf war." Jeez, no wonder this school is the best around the country. "There's Blyke, the Jack. Remi, the queen. Oh, and Arlo, the King of Wellston."

(Y/N) mentally noted these names down for the future. He probably didn't want to piss these people off if he ever met them. But was snapped out of his thoughts when Keene spoke again. "Oh, I forgot to mention the Ace. The strongest student in the school. She's able to beat the other royal's without even trying."

Ace? He's never heard of an Ace title before. Whoever this person is must be strong if Keene speaks so highly of her. "So, who's this ace you're talking about?"

"Her name is Seraphina."

When he heard that name, he furrowed his brow and was brought to his thoughts again. Seraphina? That name sounds oddly familiar. I feel like I've heard of it before, but where? Seraphina, Seraphina. Damnit! I don't remember.

"Ah, we're here now."

(Y/N) snapped out of his thoughts when he saw the door with a sign that said 'Headmaster's Office'. Keene just opened the door as the both of them walking in.

"Welcome, (Y/N)." A voice called out.

Standing in front of (Y/N) and Keene was a man. He had distinctive wavy teal-colored hair and a thick teal-colored goatee. "Ah, nice to meet you. You must be Vaughn, right? I've heard a lot about you."

The man now named Vaughn nodded his head. "Yes, I've also heard about you. Your files definitely precede you."

"Ah, thank you, headmaster."

Vaughn smiled at him while he held out his hand. "Please, call me Vaughn."

(Y/N) just smiled back before shaking his hand. "Alright, thanks, Vaughn."

Both of them let go while Vaughn went back to his desk and took a seat behind it. He brought out some papers.

"Alright, let's talk."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How did you like it so far? Hope you enjoyed :D