Christmas Special!!

Start from the beginning

"I know she likes (f/flowers), and likes to take long naps."

Funny, either Shinobu or Mitsuri likes the same flowers as me...wait, I didn't even think about OTHER girls in his life! This could be anyone! Ranging for family, to fiancé, to lover!

I pat my cheeks to try and calm myself down. I could feel Giyu's gaze on me as I silently freaked out.

"(Y/n), are you alright?" Giyu says in his calm demeanor.

I slowly turn my head towards him and nod.

"I-I guess I'm just...a little...uh. You know what? Forget it haha!" I place my hand on the back of my neck.

There was an awkward silence for a moment.

"So"-"So" We both said in sync.

"I'm sorry, you first." Giyu apologizes.

"No, it's fine, I wasn't even sure about what I was going to say." I waved it off.

"So...what do you think I should do?" He asked.

"Maybe, get her a couple of her favourite flowers...most girls like flowers, you also mentioned she liked to sleep...so perhaps a new comfy pillow? Or blanket?" I suggested.

"I see, and...if this were you, what would you want?"

Me...? Eh? There's nothing special about me...

"Uhm...well, if it were me I'd just be happy to spend time with you." I say blatantly.

"And do what?" He pushed.

"W-well...what I want isn't important so there's no need to ask!!"

I looked over at Giyu and I thought I saw a frown on his face for a quick second before he made eye contact with me again.

"...speaking of gifts...what do you like? If I were to get you a present, what would you want?" I ask trying to change the subject a bit.

He took a moment to think.

...does he not know?? Has he not thought about it?

"I guess I'd be fine with anything you gave me...it wouldn't matter as long as it came from you." He said. My face flushed immediately.

What does that mean?? I still don't know what to get him!!

"Thank you for your help, I'll get going now." Giyu said as he got up.

"I-I'll walk you out!" I said nervously

Seriously, (y/n), get a grip!!

I lead Giyu to the front door and let him out. I watched him walk away and disappear into the woods.

"There's something wrong with me...I like him so much, I'll probably scare him away at this point." I thought a loud.

I guess I'll figure it out on my own...maybe one of the other pillars can help me.

Time skip Giyu POV
She said to get a new pillow or blanket...but where do I even start?

There are just way too many choices...

I ran a hand through my hair as I thought.

"Are you having trouble deciding sir?" A woman asked.

"Actually yes I am." I answered honestly.

"Alright, well, who are you getting this for?" She asked kindly.

"A-ah...well-"

"Ah, I see. Let's find the perfect one for her okay?" She smiled.