Chapter 19: Grave

*** Harry's POV ***
She's back. The love of my life is now herself again. Last night after she had fallen asleep, I called Simon. I had asked him if I could bring her on tour with us. He said yes. After we go and visit Nadya's grave, I'm taking her out to ask her.

I look over at her riding in the passenger seat. She looks out the window and watches the scenery speed past. I grad her hand and bring it to my lips and place a small kiss on her knuckles. She smiles at me and threads her fingers through mine.

I turn my attention back to the road. Soon we are pulling up to the gates that lead up to the cemetery. I turn off the car and we sit there for a few minutes in silence.

After about five minutes, I tug on her hand. She looks at me and nods. We get out of the car. As soon as I can reach her again, I wrap my arm around her waist.

I guide her in and over to Nadya's plot. She had missed the funeral because she had still been lost in her depression. I release her and watch as she kneels down in front of the headstone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** Jezebel's POV ***
As Harry and I walk across the cemetery to Nadya's grave, I twirl the single red rose I had brought to put on her grave. When we get there, Harry unwraps his arm and let's me go. I fall to my knees in front of the headstone of my best friend's grave.

I feel the tears begin to run down my face again. I place the rose on the headstone. I bow my head and my hair cascades down around my shoulders and face. I let out a loud sob.

"Nadya. I'm so sorry. I couldn't save you. You are my best friend forever. No one will ever truly replace you." I cry. I feel Harry kneel down next to me.

"Jezebel, she wrote this for you before she died." He whispers, pushing an envelope into my hands.

I look up at him and nod. Looking back down at the envelope, I shakily rip it open.

"Dear Jezzibear,

Writing this letter to you is nearly impossible. I don't know what to say to the girl who has always been there for me, the girl who saved me.

I know it doesn't seem like you did save me right now but you did. You gave me more than I could ever ask for. You made sure that I lived.

You did so many things for me so please let me just have just a couple more requests. One, please don't push Harry away after I die. Two, let another person take my place. I know that request will be hard for you but find someone to trust and be your best friend, you need one. My third and final request is move on. Let me be a piece of your past. Don't forget about me, but don't let me being gone rule your future.

I love you my Jezzibear.

Nadya."

I shake my head and look at her headstone.

"You ask to much of me, Nadz. I love you though so I will try." I close my eyes as tears continue to dampen my cheeks. "I will try Nadya. For you."
||||||||||||||||||
A/N:

Only one more chapter and the epilogue left! Thank you all so much for 350 reads. I'll be starting a new fic about 5sos and 1D after this one is completed so make sure you check it out.

-Kat